Hello There

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you, PoohNik0518 for the poster! Hehe, oh darn, college life seems difficult. It's going to be tough to reply to comments and update at the same time, but I'll work hard. I promise.

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I scanned my ex-boyfriend folder in my brain and tried to recall the guy standing in front of me. I gave up soon and resorted to examine his face structure. Exquisite. Clear brown eyes, medium complexion, tall frame, and everything else was easy on my eyes...

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked him and took off my fake glasses to get a better view of him.

"You probably don't remember me... " He answered and shook my hand. I smiled at him.

"Sorry, I don't remember. Refresh my memory, perhaps?" I replied. The guy flashed me a y grin.

"Jung Min Hyeok, 21. I danced with you in a club once." 

My eyes squinted. Ble. Never mind. I don't remember him, but oh well, he's hot.

I did a quick check on myself in the mirror. I looked alright. My skin was glowing without bb cream. I wore normal jeans and a thick sweater, and I wasn't wearing any glasses. Not very heiress-y or party girl ish, but definitely not grandma looking

"So you actually remember me? My my, I must have been a pretty good dancer." I joked to break the ice.

"You're Ye Jin, right? Yeah, you were very good on the dance floor. Perfect, I must say." Min Hyeok remarked.

Once again, I studied him. Oooh. Bless those white pants. Ooohhh. I like that Ralph Lauren shirt.

"So what are you doing here right now? Modeling?" I asked Min Hyeok.

He chuckled at the 'modeling' part and scratched his head like shyly. "I'm actually SHINee's photographer. I just entered SM a few days ago, and no, I am not a model." Min Hyeok mumbled and laughed.

"SHINee's photographer? Nice! We'll see each other often in the SM building. I'm EXO-M's... uhh... assistant." I told Min Hyeok.

"Aren't you younger than those guys? I mean, why dress like that?" Min Hyeok asked me.

"Nah. I'm just fooling around with the get up.... Say, why don't we go to the audience and enjoy the last leg of the fashion show?" I invited, smiling at him.

Min Hyeok nodded and we went out to watch EXO walk the runway.

I took a seat next to Jung Min Hyeok while he took out his professional camera and started taking pctures of EXO. It was nice of him, actually. He's not EXO's photographer, but he took pictures of my boys.

I sat back and relaxed as my eyes feasted on EXO.

not the whole EXO, but Lay only

I can't help it. His pushed back hair and tight jeans were very unf to my womanly senses. Lay walked with his hands in his pockets. Oohlala.His feet matched the beat of the dubstep track being played on the runway. He kept a subtle smirk but apparent enough for me to see his almighty dimples.

I also enjoyed how EXO's Twin Towers walked. ( Kris and Chanyeol). I agree, Krisus was born to be a runway model, and I was sooo delighted that Chanyeol hid his derp face and showed the charismatic Yeolie in him. 

The stage lights brightened up and the stage suddenly divided into two. One part was for EXO-K, the other was for EXO-M. Oh technology, you are lovely.

I was squealing along with the 10 lucky fangirls who got to witness the event. Xiu Min looked like a bean sprout. He's too cute. Tao was adorable in a grey button down shirt and cropped black trouse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter