Joo Hun Episode 1: It Doesn't Matter...

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's Joo Hun for you guys... I'll put pictures :)

---

>>>JOO YOUNG'S POV<<<

Giving birth to our little angel Joo Hun was very laborious. I almost died giving birth to him. Thanks to EXO for singing to me while I was delivering.

And of course, I better thank that byuntae for staying by my side and for creating Joo Hun with me.

During the first few days of Joo Hun's arrival, our baby would cry in the middle of the night. Joo Hun's crib is just beside our bed, an he would start wailing at around 1 am usually.

It had been the toughest for Se Hun. He refused to wake me up when Joo Hun was crying. We'd get into fights because he was sacrificing his own health whereas I was capable of pacifying our son.

"Yah, Mrs. Oh Joo Young, go back to sleep. I'll take care of this baby." Se Hun would often say.

See? He's so selfless. He would sacrifice bedtime and get no sleep. He can't blame me if I always get mad at him for this.

---

I just got home from school and got baby Joo Hun from the SM building. Everyday, I drop Joo Hun by the staff office and let the trustworthy SM staff members take care of our son.

So I was feeling usually giddy when I got home. I placed Joo Hun on his walker and played with him. I pinched his cheeks and kissed him until his whole face turned red as tomatoes in peak season.

It's a proven fact. No matter how tired you are, your energy will return once you see your kid. I just love Joo Hun. I can't explain the happiness I get each time I see his angelic, Se Hun lookalike face.

I maneuvered my baby's hands and made him do the bbuing bbuing. Soon, two-month old Joo Hun fell asleep soundly.

I laughed and ogled at his cuteness. He's the baby version of Se Hun.

Gah. Now where is that guy? I must prepare something for him. 

I melted chocolate bars and put out the fresh strawberries from the fridge. For some reason, I always always always look forward to seeing Se Hun after he comes home from practicing. I like seeing him in his post-shower look and soothing his aching muscles.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

I welcomed Se Hun by the door. I hugged him and he lifted me up with one hand. I hit his shoulder and asked him to put me down.

"Se Hun, I made your favorite dessert." I informed him then showed the strawberries. 

He nodded silently and placed his stuff down.

"Is something wrong?" I asked my husband and sat beside him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter