Secrets

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--poster by FeiFeiMa <3 aww girl thanks.. here's the double update :)

--

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

"I'm here to catch you." Lay summoned me with a risky glint.

How did he know? I was alarmed.

I was caught, but only for a second. I'm not born Zhang Ye Jin for no reason. 

"Why is Lay at the bar?" is not my worry anymore.

He can go to the Statue of Liberty, the local dumpsite, or wherever. I couldn't care less...

but man, he's a cottonmouth. so so sneaky. Hands down, I label you from Unicorn to Sherlock.

Maybe it was just a coincidence that he was here..

Ye Jin, RUN!!!!

I removed my shoes and ran away from him as fast as I could. I shouldn't get caught red handed.

My secret is a secret.

I stayed in the hotel's poolside for an hour. When I figured out that time was already running, I wore my shoes again and returned to the bar.

I don't know for how long I'll pretend. I've been caught, 99.9 percent, but the one percent was my escape. tough bulls- situation I'm in

Making my way over to order a drink, another guy approached me. Okay, at least he's not Lay.

Lay was probably drunk, so he might have gone home already.

"Hi baby, can I buy you a drink?" The guy asked me. He's hot, I must say.

"No, let's just dance." I answered and stood up.

"I'm Min Jun." He uttered in my ear then took me to the dance floor.

So the usual was done. I told him that my name's Ye Jin, and I lied when I told him that I'm a student. Some more wild dancing and flirting happened, but I was so bored to death. He's not a good dancer. I got turned off.

"I gotta go." I said. 

"No, baby. We ain't done yet. I want to know you better." Min Jun said. Gah, he was possessive! It was my first time meeting him.

"I'm bored, and just so you know, I have no plans of sleeping with a bad dancer like you." I bitterly responded and waved goodbye.

So long, farewell, Min Jun-ssi. Guys who can't dance and whose breath smells of putrid fish ain't getting anywhere with me.

I danced with two more guys and drank to my heart's content until I decided to take a puff of cigarette on the hotel's skyline.

ahhhh... I like me times... I'm actually reducing my cigarette intake. I only take one stick per week. I was never a chain smoker, anyway.

I sat on the edge of the rooftop, being the daredevil I was. FT Island's Severely was playing in my phone. I sang along to the pre-chorus and tapped my cigarette on the hard surface.

I'm drunk. If I get caught by Lay or any EXO member, I'll probably just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter