Troll.

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Kris POV]

The second my brain processed it was her I bowed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was you.”

“Even if it wasn’t me, you can’t yell at people just for bumping into you.”

“I thought you were just a trainee though-”

“It doesn’t matter if I was a trainee or not. When you were a trainee would you like it if you’re sunbaes treated you that way?” She stated before I could even finish what I was saying.

“No… but but I was having-” I started

She interrupted me again. “Then don’t do it.” Then she walked away.

Well, that was embarrassing. But at the same time this is why I loved Yoona so much.

She was beautiful, cute, but most of all kind.

The kindest person I’ve met, she’s nice to everyone. I’ve never seen her be mean, despite the rumors around the company. I wouldn’t believe that she was cruel until I saw it with my own eyes.

When I got to the dorm, everyone was fast asleep.

Probably tired from all the practice they did today. But I was wide awake.

Throwing out the fact that I had slept almost the whole day, I decided to diagnose myself with insomnia.

Maybe Yoona would come sing me a lullaby if she heard about it?

Ahh, I can’t wait.

While everyone else slept, I lay in my bed.

Eventually I’d fall asleep right?

No. Why? I made the fatal mistake of bringing my phone.

Never do that when you want to sleep. Ever. Especially when someone’s mad at you.

I was basically laying there clicking the refresh button over and over again on my messages.

“New wall posts!”  I read on the side at around 3 AM.

Was it her?! She decide to reply?! I quickly sat up and clicked it in anticipation.

“xxx_xxx  [block] on 4-30-2012 03:09:47 says::

Hello (^_^) I’m going to do some shameless advertising! :D I don’t need to be ashamed because MY fic is THE BEST

I saw you’re subscriptions and YOU sir seem to be interested in fanfictions about EXO.

Well, I have also written one sir.

And I would like to give you the honor of reading my wonderfully written fanfiction.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183632/asdasiohasoihdaosh

Yeah, it’s so good you should thank me for writing it ;D Much better then the one you’re subscribed to. I know that author. She ain’t as good as me.

Check it out! Bye Boo!”

What the eff. Troll. Getting me excited for no good reason. GAH.

But the best fanfiction?

Was it better then Sarahs? I decided to copy and paste the link into the url bar.

It was difficult to get past the forward.

Actually, I didn’t want to get past the forward. Because I knew there was no way it could be better than Sarah’s. You know what that made this person? A liar.

A darned liar. I went to their profile and left them a very kind version of what I wanted to say.

“Lol, you’re funny. It’s not nice to lie. Everyone knows that her fanfiction is much better than yours. Don’t bash others. I dunno why you would. Probably just jealous or something but back the eff off.”

I went to Sarah’s story and clicked on the blue subscribers button, I was a little curious. Did she do this to everyone?

I clicked the first person’s profile and saw her comment there. Damn.

So, I decided to type right above her comment

“The user of the comment below mine is a liar. Please disregard that message. She’s just a jealous liar.”  

And I proceeded to do it for every one of her 2,358 subscribers.