Teach Me

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Kris POV]

She tilted her head in a cute way. “Where’s Jinho?”

Oh god, that kind of pissed me off but I let it go, “He canceled lat minute, he couldn’t come,” I replied and smiled. People told me this place was good to go on dates, mainly because usually the girl doesn’t know how to Ice Skate and you could hold her hand.

“Ah, I see… so you were the friend? Can you believe he called this an Ice Ring? I was so confused,” she said with a little laugh.

“What’s wrong with that?”

“It’s Ice RINK,” she replied while shaking her head. “Oh god not you too.”

Ice Rink. Rink. Rink. Well, that was kind of embarrassing.

As I was repeating the word to myself she was already at the booth getting skates in her size.

 

[Sarang’s POV]

“What’s your size?” I yelled out to him.

“Uhh… you can get me a 40.” He replied and three seconds later he was right behind me receiving the shoes from the person behind the counter and paying for us both.

“Thank you!” I said as I took them from him and sat down to tie them up.

I’d actually really liked ice skating a couple years back and was pretty good at it, I wondered if Kris was also good at it.

He got up before me and waited as I finished up putting on my skates. I got up too and walked to the ice rink getting right onto the ice and skating a little bit to the side so he could get on after me.

I turned around as I heard a thump behind me and looked back to see Kris already fallen on the ice.

I laughed and went back and offered him my hand which he didn’t take. He probably didn’t want to look wimpy. He stood up and tried to skate, only to fall again less than a minute later.

I skated back to him and stuck out my hand for him to take again. “Don’t be ashamed, just let me help you.” I smiled at him.

I eyed his shoes and saw that even they were tied wrong, with the laces hanging out.

“Let’s fix your shoes first.” I said pulling him to land and then crouching down and tying his shoe laces back up. “Have you ever even ice skated before?”

“Only when I was maybe 5, not after that,” He mumbled.

“What’s wrong?”

“I feel a little pathetic because I’m the one supposed to be helping you do this,” he honestly told me as he sighed.

“Well, you’re an idol; you don’t have time for stuff like this. I’ll teach you so it never happens again okay?” I tried to seem understanding as I got up and took his hand again. He nodded and I got back on the ice, pulling him along behind me.

I turned around and faced him as I skated backwards; his feet were still, “Okay watch my feet now okay?” I slowed down a lot so he could follow along.

 He started to slowly move his feet as I was. Slowly, I let go of one of his hands and saw that he didn’t even notice, he was too busy trying to get the footwork right. He was so concentrated.

Eventually, I let go of the other hand too and skated beside him at his pace, which wasn’t too fast yet.

He finally noticed and looked over at me. His eyes were frightened like those of a small child whose mother was leaving them to sleep alone for the first time. “Why’d you let go? What if I fall?!” This time he grabbed onto my hand and held it firmly.

“Don’t worry you won’t fall, you’ve been skating by yourself for a while, you just didn’t notice.” I reasoned, trying to pull my hand away. I know you guys are thinking about why I wasn’t dying inside at the moment from happiness. Or why it was that I could so easily be friendly with him. The truth is I don’t know. He just seemed like another human, another fellow person. Not someone so out of reach, not someone impossible, but just another companion.

He kept a good grip on my hand though, “What if I do though? Will you take responsibility?”

“But you won’t!”

He sighed, “But what if.”

I shrugged, nodded, and stopped trying to get my hand out of his grasp.

After Ice skating we sat down for some ice cream. Yes, we did just ice skate but it was a hot night.

As I was my ice cream cone, I noticed him staring and felt my cheeks turning red.

Just look at the table, pretend it’s not happening.

But he kept staring GAH. It’s making me nervous.

Look at the bench, the bench right there. Let’s count how many holes there are!

One, two, three, four, five… thirty three, thirty four. I heard something dripping so I looked back to Kris and noticed it was his ice cream.

Finally, I decided to ask him about it “I-is something wrong?”

He looked flustered “huh? Oh… umm… it’s nothing,” he replied.

“Are you sure?” I confirmed.

“Uh… It’s just that your eyeliner isn’t put on correctly,” he stated.

Oh god seriously? Could this be anymore embarrassing? Really? WHY GOD WHY? I didn’t know what to say to that actually. I just looked at the floor but eventually spoke up, “I didn’t know how to put it on okay?”

That received a chuckle from him, “Since you taught me how to ice skate I’ll teach you someday okay?”

He smiled after that. Oh god that smile. All I could do was nod and muster out a small thank you. 

 


 

 

 

 

So umm.. Idk if  if I was sucessful in doing it but I wanted to create a comfortable atmosphere between the two ouo 

Like, one of love but  really calm and stuff idk XD

The next chater is something to look forward to 8D 

Last chapter's winner was nataliesong c: 

"I become deeper by the  long harships, I become more myself. "