Cake

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Kris's POV]

I was happy. I was smiling like an idiot jumping around.

I even grabbed a cake on the way back to the dorm.

I finally met her, I silently rejoiced as I skipped into Exo’s shared apartment.

“Is that cake?!” Tao asked, a little too excited to see the black box in my hand.

I nodded and handed the cake to him.

“Ohh” Chen stared in awe, he was probably surprised to see me bringing home sweets “Should I invite Yoona?” he asked smirking and nudging me.

I just nodded at whatever they were saying, “Yeah invite whoever,” Wait a second. Did he just say Yoona?

“Noooo,” Tao whined and I was thankful. I didn’t look the best right now.

“Why?” asked Chen.

“Then I’d have to share my cake!” Tao explained hugging the box.

Chen just rolled his eyes “Tao, we have to help Krease out sometimes too, if we do it like this then he’ll also be nice to us,” he tried to get the younger boy to agree as he texted his older label mates.

I immediately started checking myself in the mirror and spraying cologne on. Oh god oh god, any minute and they’d be here.

Ding Dong, the doorbell rang. GAH I’m barely ready yet but I sat down anyway to act more natural.

Luhan opened the door looking eagerly around. “Calm down, Tiffany’s not here,” Yuri said to him and he walked back and sat next to me pouting.

“She’s trying to lose weight,” Yoona said.

Luhan stared at her “Why would she ever need to lose weight, that’s stupid.”

“ANYWAY. Where’s the cake?” Yuri asked looking around. “Yah, you promised me cake,” she said staring at Chen.

“If I remember correctly I told you to tell Yoona that there’s cake at our dorm so she could have some if she wanted – ”

“Whatever,” she interrupted him and sat down in front of me and Luhan, “I found it anyway.” She opened up the box “Go get a knife and some plates,” she ordered Chen.

Chen grunted “Why did you of all people come?” I was getting annoyed. Please stop ruining my image Chen.

“Want us to leave?” NO. Don’t leave.

He rolled his eyes, “Well I’m not your slave you know.”

“I am older than you and smarter than you so you should do as I say.”

Chen laid on the floor “Well then, I don’t know how to get the plates and forks. Maybe you should teach me by doing it and-”

Tch. This kid is really “That’s not the way I taught you to treat guests ,” I scolded raising an eyebrow. I saw Yoona watching from the corner of my eye. She must be thinking I’m manly or something I thought amused.

“But she’s not a – ”

“Yes she is now go get whatever she’s asking.”

Chen sighed but didn’t say anymore, “I’m telling your manager,” He mumbled to her as he handed her the things.

“YAH. Don’t you even dare, he would kill me for eating this. If he ever finds out you’re dead.” she threatened.

I got up “well then I’m going to bed.”

I knew Yoona was there and all but I didn’t want to get my happy mood ruined by Chen and Yuri’s constant arguing. I wanted to sleep happy.

“Aren’t you going to eat cake?” Luhan asked.

“I’ll eat it tomorrow,” I replied as I walked off to my bed room and shut the door. Ahh, I could smile like an idiot to myself again without disturbances. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double updating today ~ 

Should we play a game here? Like I'll write a line from whatver song I'm listening to while writing  and you guys guess the song?

Whoever get's it right first... gets idk o-o   1 or 2 karma point? Idk   what do you guys want? xD 

Here's the first one, it's an easy one -w- 

"If we just walk together like this, whever we go it'll be heaven"