Let's Go Clubbing

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Kris POV]

I didn’t know why I even suggested that. I guess I didn’t like the idea of talking to a faceless person.

“Alright, I’ll be wearing… White I guess. Are you a guy or girl?” she replied.

White is too common. Gah! Alright, I’ll wear something common too then.

“Okay. I’ll be wearing a white shirt too then. I told you, I’m a guy.” Send.

There are tons of guys that wear white shirts to the club, she’ll never guess who I am.

“Well, anyway. I have to go now, today’s a busy day.” I added and left my phone in the drawer of my side table. I could not be distracted today, or fall asleep. It’s my own fault for staying awake so late.

I showered and then woke up everyone up. “IF YOU GUYS GET UP AND READY WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES… THEN WE CAN GO CLUBBING TONIGHT.” I shouted while walking through every room of the dorm.

I know that Tao is a minor, but it doesn’t matter. Even if it sounds unfair, we’re celebrities. Anything goes really. As expected, everyone was out and ready with in 5 minutes.

Everyone was excited, we barely got time to breathe nowadays and we even ended practice a little early.

I must’ve tried on about 50 shirts. All my members thought I was weird so I settled on the slightly disheveled look. It didn’t really suit me, but it was what looked best. After spraying cologne on I rushed to the car. Everyone was already waiting.

“What took you soooo LONG?!” Xiu Min whined.

“You can get off right now if you like.” I jokingly replied, it did shut him up though.

 

[Sarang’s POV]

Okay. So I did end up going to class today, I didn’t feel like writing and I needed a way to pass my time. Plus, my friends were in class.

I was sitting behind my best friends, and my roommate. I rolled up a piece of paper and threw it at her back. She turned around, gave me an annoyed look, and then turned back around. I threw another one. “What?!” she whispered.

“Want to go to the club tonight? M-2 club. You have to come with me.” I replied while pouting.

She sighed and agreed to go.

After that, I put my headphones in and pretended my teacher was trying to lip sync the song I was listening to. It’s pretty amusing actually.

I almost burst out laughing. I was listening to Purple Line and Mickey’s part where he says “I really wanna touch myself” just came on. How was it possible to not laugh?

But, the bell came to my rescue and I ran out to get all that laughter out. Then I dragged Miyoung back to our room with me.

 “Miyoungie, will you do my makeup? Please?” she was the best at things like make up and clothing. An area in which I wasn’t particularly any good. She nodded and we proceeded to get ready.

“I think this is the first time YOU’VE asked ME to go clubbing. It’s usually the other way around.” She stated. It was probably true too. I just shrugged.

I wore a tight white dress with cut outs on the sides. They weren’t full out cut outs though, it had netting where the cut outs were. Plus the dress wasn’t too short, it reached about mid thigh, so it was unrevealing enough.

Miyoung on the other hand went all out. She wore a metallic pair of short shorts, and by short I mean really short and a top that showed most of her stomach. She already had long legs but she decided to go with a pair of high heels anyway. I looked like a nun compared to her.

The club wasn’t far from our house, and before long we were there.

Miyoung got guys practically following her within 10 seconds of stepping foot into that club. She always did. I on the other hand waited by the bar. I was looking left and right for guys wearing white.

There were tons of them, they were everywhere and here was me, trying to dance with as many of them as I could, just to get a clue.

I felt kind of ty, so I decided to give it up and just sit and have a drink at the bar. If I saw him, I saw him. If not then whatever. I stared at the celebrity area, they were pretty much secluded from the rest of the club.

I was making my onto my 3rd or 4th glass when a guy looking pretty disheveled approached me. He was wearing a white shirt.