chapter six.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-4DgtNCtE


It was the weekend, Xiumin's and Seyong's birthday. Luhan came at 9 AM to tutor you. Which you were annoyed with.

You groaned and cover your face with your pillow. "Go away!" you told Luhan as he tugged your blanket.
"Wake up!" he demanded. He yanked your blanket off of you. "HYUNG!" Luhan called out.
"WHAT?!" Xiumin responded from next door. "I'M SLEEPING. CAN'T A MAN HAVE SOME SLEEP ON HIS OWN BIRTHDAY?!" he shouted.
Luhan sighed. *What a family...* He pulled your leg. "WAKE UP!" he shouted and continued to pull on your leg. But you kicked his hand off your leg. He huffed and glared at you.
Just as he was about to pull the covers out from under you, you shot up. "OKAY OKAY I'M UP. GOSH!" you said and stormed to your bathroom.
"WELL HURRY UP!" he replied.

After an hour of waiting for you to get out of the bathroom, he knocked on your door. "YAH! HURRY UP! YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME!" Luhan shouted.
"SHUT UP!" you replied.
There was a loud bang next door. "YOU BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP!" Xiumin shouted.
Silence filled the room. "Got a steamy bun next door," Luhan mumbled.
You had finally came out of the bathroom. You glared at him. "What do you do beside tutoring people? Hurt them in their sleep?" you asked, coldly.

He scoffed. "Shut up and get your books and notebook. We need to study," he said.
You paused. "Wait.. You said there was a mid-term today," you said.
"You really fell for that? It's the damn weekend. Who would give out mid-terms on a weekend?"
"Some people in different countries," you replied and walked out of your room, as Luhan followed behind.

You both sprawled all over the wooden floor of the basement. Luhan was on his laptop while you were figuring out how to do math problems. You've improved more than Luhan had thought. Instead of 2 years, turns out to be 3 years of improvement.
Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Kris, and Tao soon came into the basement. "There you kids are. Luhan. My dad says that I can just hang out with you guys. Dad's on a trip," he said.
You looked at your brother. "Trip to where?" you asked.
"2 month business trip to China," he replied. He turned to Luhan. "So, I'll spend the day with you and the guys. Jieun, you're going to be at Seyong's right?" You shook your head. "Then... Want to come with us?"
*What? Hyung's kidding right?* You frowned. "I don't want to interrupt oppa's day with your friends," you said.
*What's going on?!* The 5 boys gazed between the both of you.
Xiumin smiled. "Don't worry. How about... Half the day I'm theirs. Then the rest of the day, oppa's yours?"
You pouted and hugged Xiumin's arm. "No! I'm going to steal my favorite oppa for until..."

"Until?"
"Until I let oppa be with your friends," you said cutely.
The boys blinked. *Is that even the y girl that goes to our school?* Xiumin chuckled. "Okay okay. Oppa's yours until you let oppa go," he said. He turned to the others. "Do you guys want to come?" They all shrugged.
"YAY!" you shouted and dragged Xiumin out of the house as the others sadly followed.


Short lame update. >< I'll update again sometime today. 8D
I'm very depressed today. .________.