Sequel

The Geek and The Jerk

 

the geek and the jerk II

The geeks, always finished their homework before anyone else would. They’d spend time in PC rooms, playing online roleplay games 24/7. They’d spend their times throughout school, being bullied by others, cheated off of tests and homework. The jerks, were the ones who were the rich and popular ones everyday with good reputation. Spent times at the mall or on the football fields with their friends. Probably out and enjoying the time of their lives in Rio or Paris, or on a cruise. Copying off the tests and homeworks of geeks.

Not for Jieun and Luhan. Jieun, who happened to really be a geek under her jerk attitudes, had fallen in love with a geek who had an attitude of a jerk, Luhan. The two who had completely different lives had turned to love each other and learned more about each other for over a year. Today, they are now spending their new lives with each other, like all couples do.

Now college is starting again, new students attending Seoul University. But who knew that they’d also be jerks and geeks in college as well? Especially more geeks. Just when Jieun and Luhan thought that their college years would pass by smoothly with no one getting in their way, wait until a new student attends Seoul University with Jieun and Luhan. And this guy happens to be a geek as well... What happens when this new geek comes to town? Who is this Kim Jonghyun that just joined this new friendship between Jieun and Luhan? And what happens to Jieun and Luhan?

****

yes, this fanfic is back with a sequel. hope you gerk fans will come and read. c:
click on the title to locate to the story.