epilogue.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSWcksrKEn8


Months passed by and it was already the week of Christmas. White, soft snowflakes continuously drift down from the sky. Families putting up the Christmas tree, wrapping presents, and at the mall. While you were in the library with books in front of you. It was already 9 PM and you had black circles under your eyes as you tried your best to keep your eyes open. There was hardly anyone in the library. Half of the library's lights were off.

"Jjajan~" You looked up and saw a cup of coffee and a sandwich. You looked up and saw Luhan. "You've been at the library for hours, Jieun. You should go home. My mom's waiting for you to come home." You shook your head and looked back at your books. Luhan sighed. "At least eat the sandwich and drink the coffee," he said.
You sighed. "Fine," you said and took the coffee from him, and turned your attention back to your book.
Luhan sat down across from you. "I've never seen you study this hard before ever since I was tutoring you," he said.
You didn't look at him but you spoke any ways, "I have a big exam coming up. And I have to do all the research I can find."
Luhan picked up a book. "Do you want me to tutor you?" he asked.
You thought about it and slowly nodded. "That would be helpful."
He grinned. "Great, but we can only study at home," he said. "Much more relaxing than here. Plus, umma would freak out if we were still not home yet."

You started to gather your books and grabbed your backpack, "Might as well go home then, I'm starving," you said.
Luhan looked at you. "Why not eat the sandwich I made you?" he asked.
You looked at the sandwich, "Luhan, I think you should just stick to studying other than cooking. Let's go home," you said and took your books.
"I'll take your books," he said and took the books without letting you protest. He smiled at you. "Let's go," he said. The both of you walked home.


You sighed as you walked out of your last class. Luhan snuck up on you and poked your sides. Without any reaction, you turned around and faced Luhan. Luhan frowned. "What's wrong? You usually scream when ever I do that," he said.
You sighed and shook your head. "No reason... I'm just worried about the exam I just took," you said as the both of you walked out of the campus.
Luhan wrapped his arms around you. "Don't worry about a thing. You were tutored by a genius. There's no way you would fail," he said. "Listen. We have no school for the next whole week. And today is Christmas Eve. even though we just got out of classes, but tomorrow is Christmas Day. We can stay at home and you can paint and draw. It always gets your mind off of things."
You looked at him. "What don't you know about me, Luhan?" you asked with a smile.

He grinned. "I know everything. I know that your last name is Jang instead of Kim because you changed your last name to your mother's last name, because that was the only thing left of her that you wanted. You also didn't want to forget your mother so you changed it. And.. Your favorite color is salmon, because it's a mixture of pink and orange, that you think. Name anything about you, and I'll answer with the correct response, because this genius knows the answers to everything. Especially things about his own girlfriend," he said.
You smiled and kissed him. "I can't believe I fell for a jerk like you," you said.
He looked at you. "Me? The jerk?" he scoffed. "Says the girl that's always being a jerk to all of the students at school," he said.
"Hmm... You're right," you said. "I can't believe that I fell for a geek like you," you said and stuck your tongue at him.
"Oh, so I'm the geek now?" he asked with a chuckle. He picked up snow and pressed it into a ball. He aimed it towards you. "Take that back, Jang Jieun," he said.
You shook your head like a child, "Never!" you said and ran away.
Luhan looked at you. "Yah! Come back here!" he shouted and ran after you.


"Jieun!" Luhan whispered. You slowly opened your eyes and met Luhan. He smiled. "Wake up, I have somewhere to take you," he said and pulled you out of bed.
You pouted. "But it's 11 PM... Can't I go tomorrow?" you mumbled.
"No. We have to go, Jieun, it's very important," he said and helped you put on your jacket.

The both of you snuck out of the house and walked to the nearest park. You yawned. "What are we doing in the park, Luhan?" you asked.
Luhan checked his watch. "11:59 PM. Perfect timing... Jieun, close your eyes," he said.
You sighed and covered your eyes. "Why? My eyes were already half closed."
Luhan's watch beeped. *Midnight. Brand new day. A special day.* He smiled and looked at you. "You can open your eyes now," he said.
You sighed. "I'll try my best to. I'm still sleepy..." you said as you uncovered your eyes and looked at Luhan who was smiling widely. You blinked. "What?" He didn't say anything but glanced at your neck. You looked down at you neck and saw a necklace. You looked at Luhan.
Luhan sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Just something I wanted to give to you... Since it's our 4 month anniversary..." he said softly, face turning pink.

"Our 4th..?" You suddenly gasped. "Ohmygod. Today's our 4 month anniversary? Ohmygod, I'm sorry, I've been too stressed with exams and college and then family and work and all that stuff that--" Luhan pulled you close to him and gently kissed you, making you unable to finish your sentence.
He pulled back and grinned. "Don't worry, tianxin. Our day has just started. Just give me the best day ever. But you don't have to get me anything. All I need is you. But if you do want to get me something, you have the rest of the day ahead of you to do so," he said. He held you close to him. "But for now... Let's just go home and rest and just be with each other for the rest of the day." He turned around, but then turned back around. "I forgot," he said and put his hands in his pockets and pulled out a ring. You looked at him. "This is a promise ring, and I want you to promise me something."

You looked at him. "What is it?"
He looked at you sincerely. "Promise me that, you'll be mine forever. And that, we'll never fight or break apart."
"Why would I leave you and be with some other jerk out in the world? Why would I fight with you even though we always do?" you said.
Luhan looked at you. "So is that a promise?"
You nodded. "I promise," you said. He smiled and slipped the promise ring on your finger and hugged you tightly. He looked down at you and lean towards you, giving you a gentle kiss. You smiled and kissed him back. He grinned. "Wo ai ni, Jieun." You looked at him and smiled.

"I love you, too..."


Thanks for reading! I felt as if I didn't stick to the plot as much... >.> /sigh. But at least you guys liked it, right? ^^
Kris won the votings! I knew it. xD So how about a story about vampires? Kris makes a good vampire. ;) Aye? /nudgenudge.

Truths and Lies is the new story! Please check it out and support! <3
Let's save the Bawerp sequel and DO/OC stories for next time, 'kay? c:
And so sorry for not putting a lot of Chaehun and Bawerp in the story like I promised. T^T
Any ways.. Thanks for reading!
Are you guys a Gerp skipper? c;
vv Me at the moment. xD