chapter thirty two.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk


You and Luhan were walking through the park. "Were you just acting back there about being my girlfriend? Or...?" Luhan asked.
You looked at him. "I thought you were so smart that you know everything," you said.
Luhan grabbed your hand. "I am.. But, I'm not relationship smart..." he said. He turned to you. "Jieun, I really want to be with you..."
You looked at him. "I know."
"Then why won't you accept to be my girlfriend?" he asked with a pout.
"I already told you. Just because we confessed then it doesn't mean that we're--"
"Then will you be my girlfriend, Jieun?" he asked before you could finish your sentence. You thought about and shook your head. Luhan frowned. "Why not?!"
"Because!" you said and pointed at him. "I do not approve of your behavior at the moment," you said.

Luhan blinked. "My... Behavior? Is it that bad?" he asked.
"I liked it better when you were less talkative. Now you just talk, talk, talk," you said. Luhan glared at you. *I only talk a lot because I want to know you more.* You looked at him and meekly smiled. "Kidding~" You paused. "But I still won't be your girlfriend."
Luhan pouted. "But... Fine, I'm going to take you somewhere you've always wanted to be at," he said and grabbed your arm, and dragged you away without an explanation.


"This way!" Luhan said and pulled you onto the Ferris wheel. The sun was just about to set over the horizon, and the ferris wheel was the only ride left that you and Luhan hadn't been on. *Perfect timing...* Luhan looked at you. "Make sure you sit correctly. I don't want you to fall off," he said, putting his arm protectively around your waist.
You rolled your eyes. "There's nothing to be scared of. I'm not going to fall off," you said.
The ride started to move. Slowly, you and Luhan reached to the top of the Ferris wheel, when the ride suddenly stopped. Luhan looked down. "It looks like they're having some problems down there... Oh well," he said and looked at you. "At least I can be with you up here," he said and held you close to him.
You looked down. Your eyes widen to how far you were from the ground. A gust of wind brushed past you. You squealed and wrapped your arms around Luhan tightly. "Why are we up so high?" you whined.
Luhan looked at you and grinned. *I need to thank whoever stopped the ride.* Luhan patted your back. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe," he said softly. He looked up. "Oh look, the sun's setting," he said. "And we got the best view of it..."

You gazed at the horizon. Indeed, the sun was setting. And it was the most beautiful scenery that you've ever seen. "Wow," you said. "It's so beautiful..."
Luhan looked at you and chuckled. "It's not the only thing that's beautiful," he said and held your hand. You turned to look at him. "Jieun, I hope you don't turn me down this time, but, will you be my girlfriend?"
You eyed him. "Yah, it took you this long to ask that?" you said and playfully punched his arm.
He grinned and pulled you close to him. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. But I had to find the right timing. That's why I bought you here. And I spent every time with you today. And tomorrow is the day when we start going to college... I don't think I'll be able to make it through the first day of college without you." You stayed silent. He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder. "Jieun, did you know that... You're amazing. Everything about you is just... Perfect. You may not be smart and I'm fine with that. I don't need a smart girl to be with me. I just need to be with the girl who will be with me forever. If I were to be reborn, I would wish that I will never get the chance to meet you. Because once I do, I'll just fall for you again," he said and looked you in the eyes. "You're all I need to complete my life..."

You looked at him and softly smiled. "Yes," you said.
Luhan blinked. "Yes what?"
You smiled. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."
He grinned. "My smarts told me you were going to say that," he said. He leaned towards you and kissed you. You kissed back and hugged him. *
I have come to love you now. There’s no place for me to go back...*


Is this a good update? It's short I know. ;u;  I've been working on this one for 2 days. D; I need sleep now... I will update the last chapter either later today or tomorrow. I'll try my best to make the last chapter long!
But first, I'd like to thank everyone for reading! And KissDromedaGirl for helping me with ideas for the chapters! <3
Unfortunately, I couldn't add a lot of Bawerp and Chaehun moments like I promised. ;A; I'm terribly sorry!