chapter twenty nine.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIzhcqhs-Jw


Your bedroom and door slammed shut. "Jieunnie!" Luhan's mother said from the other side of your door. "Jieunnie~ Please come out. We can talk."
Luhan entered the area. He exhaled and knocked on your door. "Jieun, please listen to me," Luhan said.
You stepped away from your door. "No."
Luhan jiggled the door handle. He sighed. "She locked the door..." He suddenly looked at his mother. "Mama, do we have a ladder?"
Luhan's mother looked at her own son. "Ladder? What for?"

You sighed and sat down on your bed. *So I guess he doesn't like me at all... I guess... I did all of this cuteness for nothing...* You sighed once more.
There was a rapid knock. You looked around. Certain that it didn't come from the door. The rapid knocking started again. You glanced at your window. A small hand was there. Your eyes widen. "W-who's there?" you asked.
"JUST HURRY UP AND OPEN YOUR WINDOW! THIS LADDER MAY BE LONG AND TALL BUT I'M ALREADY ON THE TOP STEP AND I MIGHT FALL ANY SECOND," you recognized Luhan's voice.
You calmed down, but you didn't open the window. "No,"
Luhan sighed. "Well then, I'll just let myself inside then," he said. He reached up higher and pushed the window, you looked up as the window opened.
Luhan's mother watched as her son lunged himself into your room. She softly smiled and rushed inside the house.

Once Luhan had gotten inside your room, he slowly walked towards you. You remained silent. "What you heard back there--" he began but you cut him off.
"I already heard enough. I don't need any other explanation. The explanation at the store was good enough. Now if you can, please leave," you said softly, avoiding to meet his eyes.

Luhan shook his head and grasped your shoulders. "No..." You looked at him. "Not until I tell you what I want to," he said. "Something that I wanted to tell you for a long time..." He looked deep into your eyes. He started to get that feeling again. His heart started to race.
You clenched your fists. "Oh, I already know," you said. "You hate me. You hate me so much that you accuse of Lay liking me. That you always make fun of me." You looked at him. "Don't insult someone if you don't know them well enough. And the fact that Lay likes me or not, I'm fine with that." You paused. "At least he listens to me and believes me. Unlike you... Every thing I do, you always make a joke out of it. I'm tired of that..." Luhan watched you as your tears fell. "And since you don't want me around, then consider me moving out. I'll move out first thing tomorrow. No more annoyance. No more Jieun." You wiped away your tears. "Now if you'll excuse me," you sniffled. "I have some packing up to do," you said and turned around.

Luhan held you back and turned you around. "I know... I was wrong... But... I just have one question..." He looked at you. "Do you really know how I feel?" You looked away and didn't answer. He sighed. "Then I guess it's time for you to know... Jieun, I--"
Without letting him continue, you pushed him out of your room and slammed the door behind him. Luhan sighed and lowered his head. *Think I have feelings for you...* He sighed and walked towards his room. He stopped at his door and glanced back at your door.
"Luhan," his mother said from the staircase. She walked over to him. "How'd it go?" she asked.
Luhan shook his head and said nothing and walked into his room, closing the door behind him.
His mother stood in between your room and Luhan's room. She sighed and shook her head in disapproval. "I cannot let this go on like this." *Luhan must either apologize, or suffer in Beijing without Jieun. And I have a plan.* She nodded and walked towards her huband's office.

Luhan sighed and sat on his bed. He touched his chest. *My heart is still racing... I've never felt this way before... Not even whenever I'm with Jiyoung... This is something new and different. Even though, you're nothing like me.* He fell back on his bed and exhaled. *Now I am certain, Jieun.* He looked out his window. *That I really do have feelings for you. If only... I have enough courage to tell you...*


WHOOP. Hyped up. x) But short update, aye?
So yeah. xD I'll be trying to finish this story. But first, we'll wait and see what Luhan's mom has planed. >:D MWHAHAHA!