chapter twenty six.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR9RnArQwCM


A month of summer had passed and college was about to start within weeks. You and Luhan had been closer than you both were before. But you were Lay a lot. Luhan still had you be his maid. Every time he needed something, you'd have to go out and get it for him. Then there's Jiyoung. You'd think that she'd be out to get you by now. But ever since the beach trip, you hadn't seen her since. Just when you thought every thing was going fine, you started to realize things that you haven't realized before.


"JIEUN! WHERE'S MY PHONE?!" Luhan shouted from outside your door. He stormed into your room. He grabbed your leg and pulled you out of bed.
You started to flail your legs. "LEGGO! IT'S 9 IN THE MORNING!" you shouted. You grabbed a pillow and threw it at Luhan's head.
Luhan stopped and exhaled. Luhan's mom came running into your room. "What's going on?!" she asked Luhan.
"She won't get up! And I have to leave in an hour!" Luhan complained.
Luhan's mom sighed. "It's just an interview, sweetie," she said to her son.
"It's an interview that gets me in college!" he said.
Luhan's mom sighed. "Just let Jieun sleep. I'll help you find your phone," she said and pulled Luhan out of your room.

Luhan's mom pulled Luhan into his room. "Mama, you're never going to find it," he said.
Luhan's mom sighed. "Why are you looking forward for the interview? You said that you're only going to China to be with Jiyoung. And now that Jiyoung is out of your life, why are you going?" she asked as she went through Luhan's drawers.
Luhan hesitated. "I'm not going to the college in China... I've changed my mind," he said.
Luhan's mom stopped and faced her son. "What?"


"Jieunnie~ Wake up!" Luhan's mom sang.
Your eyes fluttered open. You covered your eyes when she opened the curtains, revealing the bright skies outside. Slowly, you sat up in bed. "So you wake up when my mom tells you to, but you don't when I do?" Luhan said from your doorway.
You glared at him and threw a pillow at him. He dodged. "Jieun, Luhan found his phone. But I don't have time to cook some breakfast. Can you make some for him?" Luhan's mom asked. You nodded. "Wait, how about you two go out for breakfast?" she recommended.
Luhan looked at his own mother. "Mama--"
"Relax. You don't find out when you're getting into a interview yet. Might as well spend the morning eat luscious breakfast," she said. "I have to go! I'll see you two later!" she said and left.

Luhan sighed. "Hurry up and get ready," he said and left your room.
You pouted. "Grumpy Hanburger," you said and waddled into your bathroom.


"Gege! Make sure to get me a lot of ice cream when you come back home!" Tao shouted from his room.
Lay rolled his eyes as he opened the front door. "If you want ice cream, get some yourself!" Lay said and left. He walked down the streets and something caught his eyes. He softly smiled and waved. "Jieun!" he shouted. You looked up and saw Lay. You smiled and waved back. You started walking towards Lay. But Lay's smile started to fade.
"Oh, didi, what are you doing here so early?" Luhan asked.
Lay cleared his throat. "Just out for some coffee and breakfast."
"OH! We're going to eat too! You should come with us," you beamed.

"I think Lay has other things to do," Luhan said. Lay looked at his gege. "Lay's very busy during the weekend."
"Actually, I'm free today," Lay said and looked at you. "And for the rest of the summer." Lay smiled at you.
You smiled. "Great! Then let's go eat then!" you said and pulled Lay into the restaurant. Luhan stood there, gawked. Your head popped out of the restaurant. "Come on Lulu!" you called out. Luhan sighed and walked inside.


Short, lame update. >< I will do a update later on! c: