chapter twenty four.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WDyxtSI5KM


"We're here!" you sand and pulled Luhan off the bus. "Jjajan~" You spread your arms out and gave him a big smile.  "LOTTE WORLD!"
Luhan looked at you and raised a brow, but chuckled. "Lotte world?"
You nodded. "Go and buy tickets!" you said, pushing over to the ticket booth.
Luhan stumbled forward. "Why me?"
"Because you're the guy and I'm the girl. The guy always buys the girl tickets. It's how gentlemen are! Now go go!"
Luhan sighed and rolled his eyes, walking towards the ticket booth.

After getting tickets, Luhan went back to you. "There," he said, holding out the tickets. You took them. "Now can I leave?" he asked and walked away.
You grabbed his arm and pulled him to a ride. "NO!" you said. "I only came here for you! So, follow me!" you said and skipped over to the rides.


The whole time at Lotte World seemed like you enjoyed the rides more than Luhan did. You pouted as you and Luhan both sat down at a table, eating lunch.
Luhan looked at you. "Why the pout?" he asked.
You glared at him. "You're no fun," you said and turned away.
Luhan chuckled and put down his soda. "Okay okay. What do you want me to do?" he asked. You didn't respond. Luhan sighed and looked around. And suddenly, something caught his eye. "How about that?" he asked and pointed to a certain area.
You looked up and saw a small booth with rubix cubes. Two people were racing to see who will finish solving the rubix cube first. You raised an eyebrow. "A rubix competition?" You scoffed. "Lame," you said.

Luhan looked at you and smirked. "You'd be surprised once you see me win this," he said.
"And if you don't?"
Luhan sat back in his seat and thought for a moment. "If I don't... I get to... Take a picture with you with an aegyo." He looked at you. "And if I win..." You looked at him. "You'll be my maid for the rest of the summer," he said and smirked. You gaped.
"WHAT?!"


"The game is to solve the rubix cube in a short time. Whoever finishes first, wins. And whoever can beat the record, 1 minute and 27 seconds, will be our new champion and will receive another prize," the owner of the booth said. People started to surround the booth. Luhan looked at you and grinned. You rolled your eyes. "On your mark... Get set... GO!" the man said.
Luhan started rapidly turning the rubix cube in different directions. While the other man was looking at the cube, clueless. You stared at the clock. 20 seconds had passed and Luhan had already finished one side. You bit your lip. *Please let him lose!*

30. 40. And at last, 50 seconds. Luhan slammed his cube on the table. The owner stopped the clock. "New record! 51 seconds! Congrats! You receive a..." The owner took a big teddy bear and gave it Luhan. "Teddy bear for the lucky lady you have with," he said and pointed at you. Your eyes widen. "AND! Tickets to Jeju island!" Luhan hugged the bear and took the tickets.
He turned to you and smirked. "Looks like I won, maid," he said and winked.
You pouted. "You can only figure that out because you're a genius," you said.
Luhan chuckled. "Either way, I won," he said. "Now carry this and follow me," he said and gave you the teddy bear. You took the bear as he took your arm and pulled you towards the bus stop.

You sat down on the bus beside Luhan, hugging the teddy bear in your arms. Luhan stared at the Jeju tickets. *What am I going to do with this?* He glanced at you. You started playing with the bear's paws. He chuckled.


At last the both of you had gotten off the bus. You looked around. "Where are we?" you asked. You looked ahead of you and saw a soccer field.
"Where else?" Luhan replied and headed towards the soccer field. You followed him.
"Luhan gege!" You looked to the side and saw Tao, followed by Kris, Chen, and Lay. 
You looked at Luhan. "What are we doing here?!"
Luhan chuckled. "Relax and just sit down."

A soccer ball passed by you towards Luhan. "GEGE! Play now!" Tao hollered.
Luhan looked at his friends. "Hmm... Teams will be uneven--"
"I'll sit out then," Lay said.
Luhan looked at his didi. "Are you sure, Lay?"
Lay nodded. "Okay, gege~ Have fun with Jieun jiejie!" Tao said and ran off to the field where his geges were.
Lay looked at you. "Want to sit?" he asked. You nodded and sat down on the grassy field. Lay looked at your legs and automatically took off his jacket and gave it to you. You looked at him. He chuckled. "You're wearing a skirt," he said.
"Oh!" you said and took his jacket and put it over your legs.

Lay smiled and sat down beside you. You watched Luhan as he kicked the soccer ball towards the goal at the end of the field.
"You guys play soccer?" you asked.
Lay shrugged. "On our leisure time," he said. "Sometimes basketball as well."
You nodded. "JIEUN!!!!!" Luhan shouted your name.
You looked up, eyes widen.


Double update tomorrow~ ^^ Sorry for the lame update. ><