chapter twenty.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O10IYin2lns


"Gege! How about this one?!" Tao asked as he picked up a Gucci bag.
Kris looked around the shop. "How do you know this place? The things here are expensive!"
Tao beamed. "Jieun noona bought me here last time," Tao said, looking at a Gucci bag.
"Jieun? Oh, right... Did you return the bags that she bought for you?" Chen asked.
Tao pouted. "No.." he mumbled.
"Why not?! Lay gege would flip if he found out that you didn't!" Chen muttered to Tao.
Jiyoung walked around and looked at the bags. "What's so amazing about Jieun any ways?" she mumbled.

Tao smiled. "Jieun noona is really nice. She seems like a , but she's actually nice. And she's been through tough times..." Tao said.
Jiyoung blinked. "Really?"
Tao nodded. "She lost her house from a fire, and her dad is in the hospital," he said.
Jiyoung slightly smirked. *Her mother died as well. Who's next?* "Ah, that's very sad... I should visit her sometime to comfort her," Jiyoung said. "Where is she staying?"
"Luhan gege's house!" Tao said cheerfully.
Lay and Jiyoung's eyes bludged out. "At Luhan's house?!"

"Mhm! Oh! And there they are!" Tao said, pointing outside of the store.
Lay and Jiyoung turned around and saw you and Luhan walking beside each other. Luhan holding your shopping bags, while you were happily walking.
Jiyoung clenched her fists and glared at you.
"Kris gege! Wait for me!" Tao said, and ran after Kris.


You and Luhan finally arrived at Luhan's house. Luhan's mom jumped up from the couch and smiled. "There you two are! How was the shopping spree?" she asked.
You beamed. "Great!" you said.
"Ugh," Luhan said. Luhan's mom gave him a look. Luhan coughed. "Uhm... I'll go take this up to your room then..."
"I'll help you!" you said.
Luhan eyed you. "Well that's new," he mumbled.
You took 5 of your bags as Luhan took the rest. Luhan's mother followed you.

You ran into your bedroom and sat on your bed. Luhan's mom sat next to you. "Omo, what did you buy?" she asked and took one of the bags that you had.
You put the bags down. "Uhm, that's for my dad..."
Luhan finally came up. He huffed. "I never knew that a girl could buy so much in so little time," he said and shook his head. He threw the bags on the ground and left.

"Omo! That is a cute dress!" Luhan's mom said and looked through the bags.
"Uhm, I'll be right back, umma," you said and grabbed a bag and left your room.
You knocked on Luhan's door. "Come in," he said.
You opened his door and found him on his computer again. He looked up and groaned. "You again. Haven't you bothered me enough?"
You pouted. "I'm just here to give you something," you said.
He started typing on his computer again. "What ever you're going to give me, I don't want it," he said.
You glared at him. "If you don't, I'll be sad. So, I'll just leave it here," you said and put the bag on Luhan's drawer. "Bye! And thanks for accompanying me at the mall, Hannie," you said and closed the door and walked back to your room.

Luhan stopped typing and looked up on his drawer. He stood up and took the bag, slowly opening the bag. He blinked as he pulled out a box that had cologne inside. *Why the sudden of being generous?* He rolled his eyes and chuckled.


You wanted another update. You got it. xD But a y one. >< School's almost over! I can do double updates once in a while before school ends! ^^