chapter two.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-6Rg92Y-Y


You walked inside your house and met you brother, Xiumin, on the living room couch. You sighed of relief, happy to not see your father at home yet. You peeked inside your dad's office and saw him looking at documents. *Dang it!* You bit your lip and tiptoed towards your room. "Jieun." You stopped and bit your lip. *. Caught.* "Come here," you father said.
You groaned, Xiumin looked up and chuckled. You shot him a glare. You walked inside your dad's office and sat in the seat in front of his desk. "Yes, dad?" you asked.
He gave you a disapproving frown and threw an envelope on his desk. He sighed and glared at you. "Your report card just came in. I'm not impressed."

You frowned. "You're never impressed with anything I do..." you mumbled.
He frowned. "How are you going to take over the company with your brother when your grades are like this?" he asked in a calm voice.
You sighed. "Dad, I don't want to take over the stupid architectural designing company. Whatever it is!" you said.
"Why not? That company is what had gotten us into an amazing life like this," he said. "Look, I know you love to paint and draw. But think of it. You can paint and draw anytime in the company!"

"But I don't want to draw for just houses! I want to draw--"
"Forget it. You're taking over the company with your brother. I found you a tutor. They'll be here any minute. You better get your grades up before you graduate. You may leave," he said and returned back to his work.

You groaned and walked out of his office and heard your brother laughing downstairs. You lazily walked down the stairs. "Oh, Jieun," Xiumin said. "Your tutor is here."
You looked at him, and your eyes suddenly wide. "W-what are you doing here?!?!" you asked.
Xiumin blinked. "Oh, you two already know each other? Then I guess we don't have to introduce you, Luhan. Just follow her to her room. Teach my sister well, okay?" he said and patted Luhan's back.
Luhan chuckled and nodded. Xiumin left the both of you, you stood there, glaring at Luhan. "Why are you here?" you asked again.
He shrugged. "Your father needed a tutor to tutor you. Your brother volunteered me. I accepted. Now can we go to you room so I can tutor you? I have things to do besides helping you people learn," he said.

You glared at him and walked straight to your room as Luhan followed behind. You walked into your room and sat on your bed. Luhan sat at your desk. "Okay so, do you have your books with you?" You looked at him, blinking. "That thing you use as a pillow in class?" he said, annoyed. You shook your head. He sighed and took out a math book from his bag. He looked at your progress report. "You haven't passed Algebra yet?!"
You glared at him. "It's hard than you think! But then.. You're a nerd."
He ignored your comment and took out a notebook. "Do you know anything about
 Quadratic Equations?" You blinked at him. He facepalmed. *Why am I tutoring an idiot like her?!* He sighed and started writing on the notebook. "x(x-32)=0. First you set the equation equal to 0," he said.

You phone rang. "Hello?" you answered. "Oh, hi Hara!" Luhan groaned and facepalmed. "Oh, nothing. Just being bored." You gasped. "REALLY?! I'll be there in a moment! Let me go change first!" you said, and ran to your closet.
Luhan watched you. "YAH! GET BACK HERE! I NEED TO TUTOR YOU!" he shouted.
"TUTOR SOMEONE ELSE," you replied and ran out the door.

Luhan grinted his teeth and walked downstairs. "I see that the tutoring went out well," Xiumin said with a chuckle as Luhan came down.
Luhan scoffed. "I can't believe she's your sister. She didn't pay attention to what I was saying. And I couldn't even get through the first problem I gave her," he said, shaking his head in disapproval.
Your dad came into the room. "Well, at  least you tried," he said. "But I still need you to keep trying. But thank you. Why don't you stay for dinner?"
Luhan nodded. "Sounds good, but I don't want to interrupt your family dinner," he said.
Your dad chuckled. "Don't worry. Jieun hardly eats with us any ways. Maids, cook dinner for 3," he said.

Luhan smiled. "Thank you sir." *They certainly aren't like Jieun. Neither is she like them. I wonder how they're related.*


8D I finally have this whole story figured out! But, you guys will surely like Dream Boy more. =.=
Omo.. Over 50 subbers over night. ouo <3