chapter seventeen.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ndpOUEf134


You're house was blazing red and yellow everywhere. Black clouds surround the house, while the sound of sirens go off from down the street. People surrounded your house, hands over their noses and mouth. You looked up and the house and ran towards the gates without thinking. Police stopped you from getting towards the house. Lay held you back. You saw your maids and butlers running out, and saw Xiumin as well. But there was one person who you didn't see. Your dad. You urged yourself forward back towards the house, but Lay continue to hold you back. "LET GO OF ME! MY DAD'S IN THERE!" you cried. Xiumin pulled you away from the gates and to a safer area. You started flailing your arms. "LET GO OF ME! I HAVE TO GET DAD OUT OF THERE!!" you exclaimed.

Xiumin grabbed your arms and set them on your sides. "Calm down, Jieun. Dad will come out soon," he said.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOON?! THIS FIRE IS BIG ENOUGH TO KILL HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE-- DAD!" you ran towards the gurney that your dad was strapped in to. Xiumin ran after you as you got on the ambulance.
"Get the others and meet me at the hospital," Xiumin told Lay. Lay nodded and stepped back and watched the ambulance leave.


You sat in your dad's hospital room, covered your face with your hands. The sound of running footsteps echoed through the hospital hallways. "Gege!" you heard Tao's voice. "Is gege's baba okay?" Tao asked as he and the others walked into the room.
Xiumin stayed silent. Lay  and Luhan shifted their eyes to you. "Please, only one or two people in a room please. The patient needs rest," the nurse said.
You walked out of the room once the nurse had said so. Xiumin and the others followed you out. You sat on a chair and Xiumin sat next to you. You removed your hands from your face, black circles were under your eyes. Xiumin sighed and looked up. "Omo omo!" You looked up and saw Luhan's mother and father, Luhan behind them. Luhan's mom turned to you. "Are you kids okay?" she asked. You and Xiumin nodded.

One by one, EXO-M started to leave. You, Xiumin, and Luhan and his family was left with your dad. "So where are you guys going to stay?" Luhan's mom asked.
Xiumin shrugged. "I was planning to rent an apartment near the hospital so we can visit our dad more often."
Silence. "Well..." Luhan's father began to say. "I guess you two could move into our place until your dad wakes up." Luhan shot a glare at his father. He didn't mind having Xiumin at his house, but you, was a big mistake.
Xiumin shook his head. "No it's fine, sir--"
"I insist. We're family-friends and your father has done so much to help me."
Xiumin hesitated and looked at you. Your face was buried in your hands, he could tell that you were sleeping. Xiumin finally sighed. "I guess..."
Luhan's mom smiled. "Great! But..." She glanced at your clothes and Xiumin's. "We should take you two shopping since all of your clothes are gone now..."
Xiumin opened his mouth to say, but Luhan's dad held out his pointer finger. "I insist, please," he said with a smile. Xiumin eventually nodded.

Luhan's mother clapped her hands in delightment. She turned her attention to you and smiled. "Aww, she's asleep," she said.
Xiumin smiled. "Yeah, she's very tired," he said and grabbed your arm, but Luhan's mom stopped him.
"Let Luhan carry her, you've been through a lot today, too." Luhan shot his mother a glare. His mom turned to Luhan. "Luhan, come on," she said.
Luhan groaned and grabbed your arm. Xiumin helped you up on Luhan's back. *God, she's heavy. I was right, she is a piggy.*

The 5 of you started to walk to Luhan's house.


Short update. Sorry~ Hehe I'm trying to add more Luhan moments here. ^^/ Double update today!