T W O ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

 

Chanyeol woke up from an aching fever. His head was burning up and every breath he took he let out warm air. 'Oh man...' Chanyeol thought. He didn't remeber much about what hapkipened last night. He met up with Taemin,talked with him for a few hours, got home and concluded his assignment and sent it to his professor. Oh, and he ran into that weird guy. He dressed warmly as he didn't like being cold... So he wondered, 'why am I sick..?' He shrugged his shoulders. He still had to attend class, as he didn't want to ruin his perfect attendance.

 

 

-

 

 

"Chanyeol, are you alright? You seem pretty sick..."

 

"I'm alright sir, don't worry about it."

 

 

Chanyeol slapped himself gently throughout his class, trying to keep his drowsiness away. Everytime he blinked he felt the world shaking. He felt his body becoming warmer and warmer. He was starting to sweat cold sweats. 30 minutes, Chanyeol thought to himself, '30 minutes and I can go home and rest.'

 

30 minutes was his max. After classes were over, Chanyeol was one of the last ones to leave the lecture room. He was wobbling as he walked, his back hunched over due to drowsiness. It wasn't far from his school when he felt the ground shake. The whole world was spinning. His head was exploding. 'I can do this' he reminded himself. He took a step, and blinked. When he tried to open his eyes, he couldnt, and he felt his body fall towards the ground.

 

'Ugh' Chanyeol tried to open his eyes as he felt the cold wind brush against his face. He felt like he was in the air, flying. He heard the wind gust past him, and shivered.

 

"Go back to sleep"

 

A soft, deep voice spoke to him. He couldn't help but to close his eyes and dig himself deeper into the warm figure that he felt. The voice calmed him down, and made him fall back asleep.

 

 

-

 

 

"Where am I?"

 

Chanyeol bolted out of his bed. He was at his house. '... How did I get here?' He wondered. His head stopped thumping. He wasn't as cold as before. His body was back to the normal tempreture. He felt lighter than ever. It felt like he could fly. Wait, fly? Chanyeol paused. 'Was that a dream?' Chanyeol blew out a raspberry. 'No way it could be real. What am I thinking?' He laughed to himself as he picked out clean clothes and underwear. The clothes that he had on did not make him feel so great as sweat was soaked through the clothes once.

 

Chanyeol couldn't be more shocked as he saw his half body reflected in the mirror. On the middle of his chest, there was something he's never seen before. It reminded him of somewhat of a bird, but he still didn't know why it was there. He didn't remember getting inked, and it surely didn't look fake. Confused, Chanyeol continued stripping and took a nice, long shower. After his shower, he continued wondering. 'When did I get this?' He thought. Weird things are happening to him these days, he sighed. 'Oh well, it's not like worrying will make my days better'. Chanyeol put on his clothes, wrapped himself warmly with his knitted cardigan, grabbed his wallet and walked out of his house. 

 

This was one thing that Chanyeol loved to do, whenever he had time. He would grab a cup of Americano, or a mocha (when he felt like drinking sugary drinks) and taking a walk at a park nearby. He loved the feeling of freedom. He enjoyed the light wind brushing gently against his body, the sound of little kids laughing, and finally, the fresh scent of nature. 'It's been awhile since I took a walk,' Chanyeol thought as he hummed a soft tune to himself. Today's walk was a bit longer than other walks, considering that he was always studying these days. Chanyeol was the type that hated attention. He liked to be neutral. Not a wallflower, but as an ordinary person that was living his life. 

 

"Wait"

 

As he was walking along the park path, he noticed something was... Wrong. Totally wrong. The silent wind brushing past him, the pure, giddy laughter from the young kids, and the fresh air... It felt like it was all gone. No, it was all gone. It felt like time has stopped, and he was the only one in the whole world. As that thought reached his mind, a sharp, piercing pain ran through his body. Chanyeol grabbed his chest, as started to breathe heavily. He knealt to the ground, and gasped for air. His head was burning again. 'What's happening to me' He panicked. 

 

 

"Park Chanyeol"

 

 

A deep voice called out his name. It was a voice that chanyeol heard before. Still grasping on to his burning chest, Chanyeol looked up. There he saw a very tall man, maybe even taller than him, with sharp looking features. Chanyeol didn't know who he was, but he felt that he's met him before. The man knealt down to his level. He gently brushed Chanyeol's face. Normally, Chanyeol would have flinched, as his hands were cold. However, Chanyeol felt very calm to his touch.

 

 

"I have finally found you, 12th, the last chosen one of the Exoplanet"

 

 

Chanyeol felt his eyelids becoming heavier and heavier. His chest still remained painful. His body tipped over. It was like a deja vu. His burning body landed softly on to the man's embrace. And once again, he felt like he was flying again. He closed his eyes, and felt the man's soft chuckle as his dozed off into sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter!