T E N ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

"Are Yixing and Chanyeol okay?" Kris asked as soon as he stepped into the house.

 

"Chanyeol is sleeping, he'll be okay... He took some mental damage, so when he wakes up make sure to comfort him. Yixing hyung on the other hand... It is healing, but my power is so limited. I've already done the best I could do..." Baekhyun replied

 

Minseok sighed. The creature had the element of ice. What could they do? Kyungsoo's and Jongdae's attacks wouldn't do anything, Joonmyun's and his own would just enhance the creature's powers, Tao's time control were too weak to lock the creature for a long period of time, Baekhyun and Yixing's powers were for more of support, and Jongin was more passive. That only left Chanyeol and Kris. However, there was no way that Kris could face the creature himself, and for Chanyeol it was too dangerous, because he could barely control his powers. They all knew that. Jongdae muttered foul words under his breath. "We have to destroy him before it gets to any other people..." Kyungsoo said. "But how..." Everyone silenced at Tao's question. "We'll hopefully figure something out. We have to. No matter what" Kris said, walking into the room where Chanyeol was.

 

"Chanyeol-ah...." Kris softly whispered as he brushed Chanyeol's forehead lightly. Chanyeol was trembling as he was sleeping. Kris felt horrible. It felt like he was the one who made Chanyeol go through all this pain. Kris bit down on his lips so hard that it started to bleed a little bit. Then, he was startled as he felt a soft touch on his lips.

 

"Don't bite..."

 

Kris looked at Chanyeol. He could tell that Chanyeol was trying to keep himself from going through a mental breakdown. "Chanyeol... I'm sorry" Kris apologized. Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed. "Don't be. It's not your fault I'm totally weak and useless.." Chanyeol said. "You're not. You're a big help to me. I'm glad you're here. You're the meaning of my existance, Chanyeol" Chanyeol smiled at Kris. "I'm not joking" Chanyeol nodded. "Thank you, Kris hyung" Kris made Chanyeol feel wanted. He was happy that Kris was there for him. "Go to sleep now Chanyeol, you look really tired" Kris said as he pulled te cover up to Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol just looked at Kris. "Goodn-" "Don't leave me" Kris was cut off by Chanyeol. His eyes slightly widened by what Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol?" He said. Chanyeol grabbed Kris' hand. "Please..?" Kris couldn't resist the big puppy eyed boy. He fluffed Chanyeol's hair, smiled, and lay down beside him. He felt his face get red when Chanyeol's arms wrapped around his body and his face dug in deeper into his embrace. But soon, he hugged the younger one back, both falling asleep in peace.

 

"Tao, can I room with you tonight?"

 

Baekhyun peeped through Tao's door. Tao raised his glasses, looking up from what it seemed to be a manga. "Uh, yeah sure, Baekhyun-ge" Tao replied, quite confused. "Sorry, it's just that two lovebirds are in there sleeping and I don't want to wake them up" Baekhyun said with a tired voice. Tao laughed silently. "Kris-ge and Chanyeol-ge?" Baekhyun nodded. "They're cute, aren't they?" Tao asked as he flipped through the pages of the book. Baekhyun slightly bit his lips. "Yeah, I guess they are" Tao realized that something was wrong from the tone of Baekhyun's voice. It seemed, well, bitter. "Are you alright, Baekhyun-ge?" Tao asked again as he watched the elder prepare his bed. "You seem... A bit upset" Baekhyun flinched a bit when he heard Tao's remark. "I am totally fine" The younger boy shook his head. He didn't want to ask anymore questions as he didn't like butting into other people's business. And besides, he felt like he knew what was going on. "Well, if you need anything gege- your Tao panda is always here for you!" Tao said with his aegyo injected voice. Baekhyun looked back at Tao and smirked. "I can probably do better than that. But thanks Tao panda" Tao smiled and turned off the lights as Baekhyun squirmed into his bed. Wait, what did he mean by 'he could do better than that'?!

 

-

 

When Chanyeol woke up, he had to bite his tongue in order to not scream. Kris' face was right in front of his. Shocked, he tried to get out of bed but realized he couldn't as he felt arms wrapped around his waist. So Chanyeol just stayed there, admiring Kris'... Well, beauty. His pale skin, dark eyebrows, his well proportioned face. Chanyeol pouted. How can on be so perfect? He carefully grazed his finger on his face. His forehead, to nose, and to his lips. "ert" "GAAAH!" Kris furrowed his eyebrows when Chanyeol screamed in front of his face. Chanyeol's face was bright red. "ert. Did you want to kiss me?" Chanyeol waved his hands. "No! No, no I didn't!" Kris raised his eyebrow. "Oh, I see how it is" Chanyeol groaned. "I'm really upset now" Kris said. His tone was upset, yes, but his facial expression was telling a whole different story. He was dying to hold in his laughter. His younger lover was red as a tomato. It was too adorable. "You know, it would really really cheer me up if you kissed me" Kris teased. "H-Hyung!" Chanyeol yelled. "Well?" Kris said as he made a kissing face. Chnayeol tried to push away Kris but failed. He made a 'fine, I give up' face and kissed Kris lightly on his lips. When he tried to pull away, Kris refused to let him away and started to kiss him deeper. Surprised, Chanyeol widened his eyes, but soon gave in to Kris' kisses.

 

"Hyun- ! Sorry!"

 

Kris growled. "Not again.." He said. Chanyeol giggled. He was feeling sorry for Sehun, but to see Kris getting grumpy really amused him. "Sehun, I told you to knock!!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Sorry!!" Sehun shouted back. Kris had already gotten out of the room, walking towards Sehun. "! Kris hyung! Really really sorry that I interrupted you again!" Kris just growled and came closer to the younger boy. "Lu- Luhan hyung!" Sehun looked back to Luhan. "Just don't hit him too hard Kris" Luhan said, not even looking at Sehun. Sehun looked at Luhan with disbelief and yelped as Kris hit him on the head.

 

"Now guys, calm down. You'll wake up Yixing" Joonmyun said calmly.

"We have to come up with a plan for that creature out there" Minseok added.

 

Everyone gathered around the kitchen table. Luhan and Kyungsoo put down cups of tea for the others. They all thanked the two and took the cup. "So..." Jongdae started off. "I kind of have an idea" "Well then, shoot" Kris said to him. "I was thinking, my ability is lightning right? And since the creature is nearby a lake.... And that lake happens to be surrounded by trees..." Joonmyun looked up. "So you're thinking, hit the trees with lightning and make it burn?" Jongdae made a 'ding dong dang' sound. "Since the creature's element is ice, fire would definitely weaken it, right? While I try to produce fire, you guys can attack it. And Joonmyun hyung and Minseok hyung can help the fire be under control" Minseok shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know... It sounds a bit... Risky" Luhan stood up from his seat. "But, it's the only idea that seems possible at the moment. Come on, we have to go before it gets dark or else the fire will attract people" Everyone stood up from their seat and got ready to go out.

 

"Wait, Chanyeol. You stay here"

 

Everyone looked at Kris. "Huh?" Chanyeol made a dumb sound. "At your state, it's way too dangerous. Stay here with Yixing" Kris said. "Oh. Uh... Okay! Be safe!" Chanyeol said to him. Kris hugged him and planted a light kiss on Chanyeol's forehead. "We'll try to come back as soon as possible. Okay?" Chanyeol nodded and waved at the others. Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol as he was the last one to leave. "We'll come back safely!" Chanyeol smiled back at him.

 

"Sorry..." Chanyeol apologizing softly to the closed door.

 

Chanyeol bit down on his lip in order to keep the tears from falling. He knew that Kris meant well; of course he did. But.. It pierced his heart just thinking about the fact that the situation would have been a lot easier if Chanyeol could just control his powers. He wiped away his tears with his sleeve and walked in to Yixing's room to see how he was doing. Yixing laid silently on his bed, his complexion being pale as ever; he had lost a lot of blood from the creature's attack.

 

"Sorry hyung"

 

Chanyeol said. He felt the waterworks come again as he saw the ill boy on his bed. He quickly walked out from Yixing's bedroom and went into his own. He threw himself on the bed.

 

"Please come back safely...." Chanyeol murmured.

 

-

 

"My good God. It is freezing!" Tao whined. Luhan and Kyungsoo nodded their head ferociously; they were so cold that they felt their runny nose freeze up. Inside their nose. "We're almost there. I think it knows we're coming. I can feel it's presence, unlike last time" Kris said. Jongin crinkled his nose as he felt the presence become stronger as they took each step.

 

"We're here..." Baekhyun spoke.

 

Joonmyun looked at Sehun and Kyungsoo as the creature's aura began to grow stronger. Kyungsoo and Sehun nodded and focused. Soon, the ground started to rumble and the wind grew much more violent. The strong vibration was able to shake the snow off the trees, and the violent gusts of wind started to pick up the snow from the ground and disperse far away from them, showing the ground, not snow. "Thank God it didn't turn everything into solid piece of ice yet!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. "Guys!" Kyungsoo and Sehun quickly turned towards the lake as they heard Luhan's voice. "Holy mother of God, that is gigantic!" Kris said. The creature was absolutely enormous. Maybe even bigger than Kris in his dragon form. "Alright, we all know what to do, right?" Everyone nodded to Minseok's words.

 

"Let's go home all together guys. Chanyeol and Yixing are waiting for us!" Jongdae insisted.

 

In a blink of an eye, Kris turned himself into a dragon. He charged towards the icy, cold creature. Jongdae bit his lip. He was waiting until the creature's energy start to drain. Whenever the creature started to perform a ranged attack, Tao stopped the time for a split second and Jongin quickly teleported, kicking it away, to make sure Kris wouldn't have to block all the attacks himself. The meelee attacks, he had to deal with it himself. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun tried their hardest to make the creature lose it's stamina more quickly by using small attacks that lead the creature to use more powerful attacks.

 

"Jongdae! Just do it!" Luhan demanded.

 

Jongdae looked around hesitantly. However, he quickly shot bolts of lightning to the trees. In no time, the trees were burning. The creature seem to stagger a bit, but, it soon captured what Jongdae was trying to do.

 

"UGH!" Jongdae cried out as something hit his side.

 

"Jongdae!" Minseok shrieked. That happened in a blink of an eye. They had totally underestimated that thing. It was a lot more powerful and swift as they thought it would be. "Minseok hyung!" Minseok looked up to see a panicked Jongin. Jongin grabbed his arms and teleported near Jongdae. Minseok saw where he was standing. It was now covered with sharp spear like icicles. "That was close hyung. Jongdae hyung! Are you okay?" Jongdae wad holding on to his oozing side. "Ugh.. Yeah.. I'm okay" He groaned. "But the creature... Is really strong.." He added. "Yeah, I can see that" Minseok said.

 

"AHH!"

 

The three quickly looked back to the creature. They saw Kyungsoo literally flying away. The creature has struck him, hard. Jongin teleported and caught the smaller male before he fell and teleported back. Luckily, he wasn't cut or anything. He was just hit. "Baekhyun!" Kris cried. The creature was now attacking Baekhyun, probably the most vulnerable one in the battlefield. Tao and Luhan tried to stop the sharp icicles but the creature was just way too strong. Jongin's stamina was flat so he couldn't even teleport anymore. Baekhyun couldn't help but to keep running. Kris roared as loudly as he could. Hopefully that would catch the creature's attention and stop attacking Baekhyun. It was successful. The creature had turned it's body towards Kris. It had stopped attacking Baekhyun. Kris braced himself.

 

"KRIS HYUNG!!" Sehun wailed.

 

Kris closed his eyes as he felt the long icicles tear through his scaled body. He felt the scenery become much bigger. He was back to his human body. 'Chanyeol...' Maybe, he couldn't keep his promise of coming back safely all together, after all.

 

 

"KRIS!"

 

Chanyeol woke up. He checked the time. 4 hours have passed since Kris had left. It was 7 already. The sky was about to become ebony. He knew something was wrong. He could feel it. "Damn it!" He clenched onto his sheets. Only if he had the power, he would be there right now, with his friends. With Kris.

 

" it"

 

Chanyeol grabbed his coat, and walked out of his room. He looked at Yixing's bedroom door. "...Sorry" He said. He grit his teeth and walked out the house. The cold didn't matter. The fact that he couldn't control his ability didn't matter. Right now, he had to see Kris.

 

 

-

 

"Duizhang..." Tao knelt to the ground. Kris was on the ground, coughing out blood. It was a disaster. Jongdae was hurt, and Kyungsoo was unconcious. Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongin, and himself were too tired. Their stamina had reached the limit. Sehun didn't know what to do, his ability was totally useless at the moment. All they could do right now was to hide behind the thick icy barrier that Minseok and Joonmyun had created. It had started to snow again. A lot. The snow was piling up already.

 

"... Wait, do you guys..." Jongin said softly.

 

"...C...Chanyeol..?"Joonmyun answered. They all turned back to see where his presence was coming from.

 

"...Chanyeol...." Baekhyun said, his eyes widened with awe.

 

There he was, Park Chanyeol. His coat that he grabbed before coming out was nowhere to be seen. He was sweating. Everytime he took a step, the pile of snow melted due to the little trail of fire he left.

 

"... Guys" Chanyeol wearied. He eyes started to shake with fear as he saw Kris, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae lying on the cold ground. Pool of blood. His head started to pulse as the memoried from before came back to him.

 

'Park Chanyeol'

 

Chanyeol heard a voice in his head. He felt his body becoming hotter and hotter.

 

'I allow you to use your ability' The voice echoed in his head once again.

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes. He wanted to help everyone. He wanted to be able to protect his loved ones. He smiled a tiny bit as he felt flames growing out of his hand.

 

 

-

 

FINALLY! CHAPTER TEN AND CHANYEOL CAN CONTROL HIS ABILITY! sorry I didn't update for a week... So I tried to make this chapter really long... 

 

Well anyways! Thank you for reading! :)