Let's Make A Deal

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahjumma changed you into a flowing white skirt that cut off just above the knees, pink top, and pale pink ballerina flats. Then she helped you fix your hair, brushing it so it was soft then curling the ends.

She smiled at you in her vanity mirror. "You're absolutely stunning dear."

You gave a shy smile in return. "Gamsamnida."

Then she led you to a parlor attached to her room. You were astonished--people still had parlors? But you liked it and admired it. "Your parlor is very beautiful."

"You're sweet dear. Milk? Sugar?"

"Honey and milk please."

"Same as me," she replied, spooning the honey and milk. "I must say you remind me of myself when I was young."

"I'll take that as a compliment," you joked, sipping your tea.

Ahjumma smiled affectionately at you. "As you should dear."

"Now, can I ask you why I have to move in?"

She put her teacup back down on the saucer. "I have a favor to ask of you Elise. It's part of the reason I want you to move in."

"Ne?" You looked at her with wide eyes, which were now light green.

"I want you to cure these boys of their ways. Always messing around with young ladies' hearts! It's absolutely horrid. So when Suho told me yesterday there was a girl who not only found out, but was calm and gentle enough to treat Chanyeol and allow him to sleep at your house, I decided it would be best you move in."

"Wae?"

"You need protection as well dear. There are other wolf packs around as well. We don't tolerate people finding out our secret well. In some packs it is punishable by death. With the exception of a Bonded person."

"Bonded?"

"You understand that a wolf mates for l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter