The Blissful Life of Haruma Elise

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Hey guys! Looked at Careless Heartless Mindless yet, my new story? I'm posting the first chapter after I post this. XD Please love it too! Thank you♥}

 

The school had a three-day break one week for seniors.

So you and Sehun got to stay home.

The trees had lost their leaves, the weather was getting cold, and Eli had gone back to Japan, deciding to finish the rest of his years in college there.

At one point or another, every wolf had kissed you.

It was breakfast and you were making pancakes with D.O. since you wanted his cooking.

"Oppa," you said from the cabinet. "Should we put in chocolate chips? I want chocolate, it's my favorite flavor."

"Yeah?" he asked, coming from behind you and slipping his arms around your waist. He grinned and kissed your cheek. "Well you're my favorite flavor baby doll." He turned you around and pecked your lips.

D.O. wasn't lying. The taste of your lips was unlike any other.

You pulled away before he tried to deepen the kiss like he always tried to. "Oppa, I'm serious."

He sighed and reached around you for the chocolate chips. "Ne. I want chocolate chip pancakes too."

While D.O. made the pancakes, you went to get bacon and sausage for the guys, getting your own vegan bacon too.

†-♥-†

Chanyeol was starving. The sweet smell of pancakes and enticing smell of meat drifting from the open kitchen door didn't help anything.

He groaned, lying his head down on his arms. He was already at the table.

You came in with the plate of meat.

He brightened. "Sparky! Can I eat?"

You shook your head. "Aniyo. Wait for the pancakes and the others."

Chanyeol groaned again, his stomach complaining.

A few minutes later D.O. finished and brought the pancakes in, calling the others down for breakfast.

You carefully searched through the meat for your vegan bacon.

You tore off a bite, chewing it happily.

They stared at you.

"You eat meat now Angel?" asked Baekhyun with sparkling eyes.

You chuckled after swallowing.

Kai tilted his head. "What made you change your mind?"

"How good this tastes," you replied, forming a plan in your head with an evil smile. "Want some Jongie oppa?" You held out your own bacon.

"I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter