Chanyeol's Actual Confession

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Guys, I'm thinking of writing another EXO story. Well after this story there will be a sequel, but I might write another story with a different storyline. Hm...}

 

While you were gone, the wolves really missed you.

They felt like everything was boring without you there, even though you called every day.

"Aish," said Kai. "It's so weird without Red here."

Suho smiled softly. "She really has changed us, hasn't she? We've gotten quite used to her."

Chanyeol munched on chips thoughtfully, thinking about you.

All of the sudden, Sehun whined, throwing his body one of the empty couches. "I miss Elise!"

D.O. chuckled. "She'll be back tomorrow maknae."

"That's too loooongg," he complained.

"Aish, just shut up!" Kai flicked Sehun's forehead. "Would Red want you to whine like that?"

"No," he replied glumly.

"So shut up."

But not thirty seconds later, they sighed collectively.

†-♥-†

"Mei mei!" Tao said, hugging you tightly. "Don't go!"

"Aish, gege! You do this every time I leave," you complained.

He grinned and pulled back. "That's because I like you mei mei."

You rolled your eyes. "No you don't. You've never liked a girl before, so I bet you're mistaking fondness for liking."

"Nope! I like you a lot mei mei! And I'm going to Bond to you and be your mate forever!" He smiled.

You face-palmed yourself. "I have five wolves Bonded to me Huang Zi Tao. I don't need you too."

He pouted.

You sighed and picked up your suitcase as your flight was called. You hugged all the EXO-M wolves tightly, thanking all of them.

"Bye bye," you said, waving.

They waved back with smiles, but Tao and Chen had tears in their eyes and so did...Luhan?

You blinked in surprise but kept going.

†-♥-†

"Baby doll!" D.O. swept you in his arms in a bone-crushing hug.

"Can't--breathe--" you gasped.

"Oh. Whoops. Mianhae." He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Elise!" Sehun squeezed you. "It was so boring without you! You're never going to China without us again, araso? You'll go with your oppas!"

Kai pulled you away, kissing your forehead. "I missed you Red."

Baekhyun took you next, kissing your face everywhere. "Angel--I was so lonely--How was your flight?" he said in between kisses.

"Give her some air," Suho said, grabbing your hand. He smiled kindly. "Did you like going to China on your own?"

"Ne. It was nice."

"EXO-M treat you well?"

You grinned and nodded. "Of course!"

"None of them tried anything on you?"

You thought to how clingy Tao was, him kissing your face almost as much as Baekhyun did. You shook your head. "Nope. Kris would've hurt them if they did anyway."

"Who ended up escorting you to the ball?"

"Hannie gege."

Baekhyun's eyes narrowed. "Hannie?" he repeated. "Yah, who said you could have nicknames for them Angel?"

You rolled your eyes. "Who said I couldn't?"

"Me! Your mate, I'll remind you little missy!" Baekhyun frowned and pulled you to him, mock anger on his face. "You don't love them more than us do you?"

"You would think that Hyun-Hyun oppa?" You blinked up at him,  pouting.

He broke. "Araso, araso. I'll forgive you because you're cute." He winked.

Chanyeol silently took you from Baekhyun, slipping his arms around you. He sighed in content. "Did you have fun Elise?"

"Ne," you replied, confused.

†-♥-†

Chanyeol rolled around in bed that night.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He had to tell you.

He groaned, sitting up in bed. He slip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter