Ambassador's Ball

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Annyeong! Guess what guys? LUHAN WON!! Haha, I was expecting Kris to win. Also, I'm at 200 subbies now! XD}

 

Since the ball thing wasn't that big of a deal, you didn't wear an overly-formal dress. It was just a cute pink party dress.

EXO-M decided to play rock-paper-scissors to see who would go with you.

Tao looked like he would cry when he lost to Lay.

In the end it came down to Kris and Luhan.

Luhan won.

He smiled angelically at you. "Looks like I get to take you mei mei."

You smiled back and nodded. But you had a feeling it would be kind of awkward since you didn't know Luhan that well.

But he was really nice and you knew you'd be fine.

†-♥-†

You got ready on your own, leaving your hair down and fixing your hair so it waved. You went downstairs to find Luhan already in his suit.

And man did he look good.

You snapped yourself out of that thought. You weren't allowed to think like that around the EXO-M boys.

Luhan saw you and gave you a cute smile. "Mei mei, you look so pretty!"

You grinned shyly. "Thank you Hannie gege."

He smiled brightly at your new nickname for him.

Tao was sulking on the other side of the couch, arms crossed, gaze averted.

You smiled and sat next to him.

For a second your scent of cherry blossoms and orange drifted to him and he was intoxicated.

But your voice snapped him out of it. "Tao gege, look at me."

His eyes slowly slid to you. He had to admit, you looked really cute.

"What's wrong?"

He turned away again.

You sighed. "Will you stop sulking if I do aegyo for you?"

Tao brightened. "Would you really do that mei mei?"

You chewed on your lip for a second, then sighed. "If you promise to stop sulking and not to annoy your geges with your pouting while I'm gone."

He nodded with a smile. "I'll do it! I want to see your aegyo!"

You took a deep breath then made a heart with your hands. "Gege, wo ai ni!" You smiled brightly and winked.

For a second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter