Chanyeol's Confession

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after Chanyeol fell from the impact with Jongup, you became so stressed that your heart decided it was too much.

You passed out, mad at yourself that you were about to make the pack worry about you and Chanyeol at the same time.

And the wolves did worry.

Well, honestly, mostly about you. They all knew Chanyeol would be fine after about a week. But with you...you were human. A human with a heart condition.

You were asleep for two days.

During that time you could barely hear the wolves when they'd talk to you in the hospital.

"Red, I'm sorry we didn't protect you." Kai brushed your hair back and kissed your forehead.

"Elise...I'm so sorry I didn't wake up. I swear once you wake up you're never sleeping alone again." Suho put his ear to your heart to hear the beating of it, just to reassure himself.

"Angel. You're okay right? The doctor just said you're a little lost somewhere, that you'll come back when you're ready to. I hope you're ready soon. Chanyeol hasn't woken up either." Baekhyun choked on his tears.

"Elise," whispered Sehun. "I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I love you."

"Baby doll. I know I haven't...Bonded to you yet. But that doesn't mean I don't care for you. I'll Bond to you soon. Just...wait for me. Okay?"

But the darkness was rather comforting to you. It was nice, warm, and soft, like a blanket. Better than facing the fact that it was your fault that Chanyeol got hurt.

Chanyeol had suffered head trauma and multiple punctures, along with getting his elbow shattered.

Chanyeol's body had changed back when he became unconcsious, and they took him to your doctor, who already knew of them since he treated D.O.'s little sister, as he had said before.

The doctor also said that Chanyeol's body needed time to rest, but he might suffer memory loss when he woke up.

The pack prayed that both of you would be just fine, that nothing would go wrong.

For the moment though, Chanyeol was rather enjoying his long, extended dream.

Chanyeol was walking down a long hallway, but he wasn't scared. He had all the time in the world, and he knew nothing in this world could hurt him.

He came across a large double door, gently pushing them open to reveal a warm dining room with a fire going in the fireplace. He inhaled the scent of perfectly cooked meat and bread and his mouth watered.

Chanyeol sat at the long table, enjoying the quiet of the room. It had a log-cabin feel to it, and he kind of wanted to take a nap even though he was wide awake in the dream.

He was enjoying himself in the large comfy chair when he heard a familiar voice.

"Channie oppa."

His head whipped around. "Sparky? Where are you?"

"In here oppa."

Suddenly another door appeared and it cracked open a little.

Chanyeol went through it to find a huge library, where you sat at a small mahogany table with a large pile of books in front of you. You grinned up at him from behind your coffee cup. "Channie oppa, annyeong!"

"A-annyeong."

"Sit."

Chanyeol obeyed, staring at you in wonder. "What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering what you were doing here actually."

"You called my name."

"Did I?"

"Ne. Sparky...where are we?"

You looked around at the library. "My ideal place in the world."

Chanyeol chuckled. "Your ideal place is a huge library with a cup of coffee?"

"Hot chocolate," you corrected. "And yes. Where were you before here? It was probably your ideal place."

"A huge dining hall with meat and bread--"

"Of course your ideal place is related to food," you laughed, rolling your eyes. "Channie, do you know how long we've been here?"

"I just got here."

You tapped your chin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter