Don't Be A Hero

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wolves pretty much shed their human forms as soon as they reached the cover of the forest.

They were snarling, growling, thinking of nothing but saving you and ripping some throats out.

They neared the edge of the field, stopping suddenly, listening.

Chanyeol was the first to hear it. The sandy wolf's head snapped to the alpha.

Suho gave one nod in response. They all heard it.

The other pack was closing in on them.

Only four of the six B.A.P. wolves rushed out to meet the rival pack.

They guessed it was because of how young Zelo and Jongup were.

Suho jerked his head towards the field at Sehun and Baekhyun. The two went around the other four wolves to try and find where you were.

Funny enough, the four B.A.P. wolves were all blond in their fur color. The only way to distinguish them was the size, Yongguk being the biggest one standing in the center. His second in command was on his right, Himchan. The second in command was on his left, Youngjae.

Yongguk charged at Suho, and all hell broke loose.

†-♥-†

Sehun and Baekhyun were sniffing at the ground, scratching at it to feel for a door or something. But at the same time they were keeping their ears open in case the two young wolves decided to attack them.

Sehun whined when he couldn't find it quickly, causing Baekhyun to nudge him.

They began quickening their pace, splitting the two sides of the field in half to search.

†-♥-†

You heard a very, very loud snarling somewhere above you, outside.

You recognized the sounds of animals fighting, and shuddered, praying no one got hurt.

But on another hand, you wished they'd beat the other pack quickly so they could find you.

So you sat close to the door, ready to call out if you heard someone close.

†-♥-†

Once werewolves got locked into battle, they were ravenous killing machines with hardly enough intelligence left to differentiate between pack member and foe.

Suho was snapping at the large leader, both of them trying to rip the other's throat out.

Chanyeol was obviously winning against Youngjae, and D.O. was winning against Himchan.

But against Kai, Daehyun wasn't putting up much of a fight. In fact, he yielded quickly, making his alpha growl angrily at him.

Kai blinked at the other wolf who had no light left in its eyes.

He let out his breath in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter