Field

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From your memory of the cold you expected to wake up cold.

But you weren't. In fact, the temperature was comfortable though you were sore all over.

You sat up and winced immediately. You had a splitting headache.

You blinked, trying to focus on the room around you. You were on the floor in a bare room. There were wood floors and beige walls with no windows in sight. The only thing in the room other than you was a door.

Of course you went to open it, turning the knob and jerking with all your strength. Locked.

Fantastic.

You were really dizzy still and hungry, your stomach yelling at you to put some food in it.

You groaned, lying back down. Even the ceiling was bland. Would it hurt to have put up a poster of a kitten in here or something?

Darkness started to surround you again. If you had one hope right now, it was your wolves.

†-♥-†

The wolves were doing all they could to find you as soon as possible.

Half of them were tracking your scent, while the other three were trying to figure out where the other pack had taken you.

"Their pack house?" Suho muttered.

"Most likely not," replied Sehun, all childishness gone from him. "It'd be too obvious."

"But it has to be somewhere they're familiar with," Baekhyun said. "A childhood home?"

"Ani. They wouldn't have had enough time." Suho raked a hand through his hair. "Why'd they have to take her?! If they had a problem with us, they should've taken me. I'm the leader. Whatever our pack does is my fault. I shouldn't have let her sleep on her own--"

"Hyung." Baekhyun put a hand on Suho's shoulder. "There was nothing you could've done. Just breathe. We'll find her." He smiled, but his eyes showed pain.

†-♥-†

D.O., Kai, and Chanyeol, as the best fighters, were out searching for you. They knew you'd gone east.

But your trail stopped at a field.

"She can't be out here, right?" whispered Kai. All the sarcasm had washed from him, replaced by a desperate and sorrowful feeling.

"There's nothing out here. How could she be?" replied D.O.

Chanyeol just shook his head once. "Let's go back and see what the others have found. Eat maybe."

"I don't have an appetite knowing she might not be eating," mumbled D.O.

"None of us do," said Chanyeol. "But would Sparky really want us to starve because we were worried for her?"

"Ani," both Kai and D.O. said, feeling guilty.

"Then we'll eat. For Elise."

†-♥-†

You'd been awake again for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter