Japan (Part IV)

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli sat across you with a very judging expression.

You blinked a few times at him. "What?" You sipped your bubble tea.

Eli's eyes narrowed. "Have you and Bacon...?"

You choked on your tea, coughing. It took you a minute to clear your throat before you could speak. "Oppa!"

"Have you?"

"A-aniyo! We haven't even kissed!"

"How long have you been going out?"

You tried to think of when he Bonded to you. "Er...a few months."

Then he started laughing. "You two have been dating that long and haven't even kissed?"

You frowned at your brother. "We're taking things slow, thank you very much. Besides, what would you do if we had kissed?"

He stopped laughing to think a moment. "Hm...probably punch him."

"Oppa! Make up your mind. Stop being so bipolar."

"Araso, araso. Mianhae. You're just fun to tease Ellie. Have those other boys done anything to you?"

You thought of them climbing into your bed and how they got around a full moon.

"Nope," you replied. "They're very gentleman-like."

"I believe that about Joonmyun. But that one just looks like a byuntae. The one with the girl lips."

"Kai?"

"Was that one Jongin?"

"Ne."

"Then yes, him. He doesn't do anything, right?"

You paused to think. "Kai has a girlfriend too, oppa."

Well, in a way you weren't lying since in a way they were all dating you...

"Oh. She isn't jealous?"

"She knows I wouldn't do anything. She trusts me. As should you Ellison."

He pointed an accusing finger at you. "You, young lady, are not allowed to call me by my first name."

You rolled your eyes at him and kept sipping your bubble tea.

Later, when you were eating, Eli looked at you in surprise. "You're eating cranberries?"

You looked down at the cranberry muffin you were chewing. "Oh...yeah."

"Wae? Suddenly develop a taste for them?"

Actually, it was because Sehun had made cranberry muffins for you and you hadn't wanted to hurt his feelings so you ate it. Because he thought you liked them, he kept making them for you. So you kept eating them, and eventually you started to like them.

"I guess I did," you replied with a smile.

Eventually, he had to go back to school.

"When are you leaving?" he asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon sometime."

"Come see me before them tomorrow?"

"Ne."

He ruffled your hair, making you complain. Eli laughed. "That's my Ellie. I knew you'd be okay by yourself."

"Aren't I always?"

He hugged you to him. You always felt safe in your brother's embrace. "Of course you are Ellie. Now go back to Bacon. Araso?"

"Ne oppa. Gamsamnida."

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeong," you replied, waving as you walked off to where EXO told you they'd be.

†-♥-†

"Did you enjoy seeing your brother again?" Suho asked you with sparkling eyes.

You nodded. "Very much. I missed him."

"I'll bet." Baekhyun wrapped an arm around your neck. "Did you get his approval for me?"

"Aniyo. Why would I?"

"Aigoo." He hugged you to him.

"We better get home and get dressed," said Suho as he looked at his phone for the time. "Make sure you dress warm."

"Wae?"

"We're going ice-skating," he replied happily.

†-♥-†

"Joonie, I don't know about this," you said nervously as you tied on your skates.

"You'll be fine," he assured. "It's easy. Promise."

You were having trouble tying the skates.

Chanyeol noticed and since he was done, he went to you and tied them tightly for you. "Skating's easier when you feel like the skates won't fall off."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter