The Pack

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of you was quite a sight.

There were five boys and an animal in your kitchen. And oh yeah, the back door was broken.

Slowly your eyes widened. Not only were these five boys , but you recognized every single one of them. EXO-K.

Your head tilted and you had no words. Then you registered....they were .

You squealed, slapped yourself, then shut your eyes. "What the hell?!" you demanded.

"No time for explanations! Help!"

"I didn't see anything!" you quickly squeaked before stopping. "Wait, what?"

"Help!"

You removed your hand. There were only five...shouldn't there be six?

"Dammit! Don't just stand there!" D.O. yelled, grabbing you by the shoulders. "Listen here whatever your name is. If you don't help him, I will rip your throat out. Are we clear?"

Wordlessly, you bobbed your head.

"Good. Now. Do you have a first-aid kit?"

"T-top of the fridge."

Suho quicky ran and pulled it off, going to the creature. Its breathing was slowing. Looking closer, you saw it was a wolf.

A wolf? In South Korea? On your kitchen table?

Suho ran to the creature. "Chanyeol!" he called desperately. "Hold on!"

"W-what happened?" you asked, scared. "And did you just call him Chanyeol?"

No one answered you. So you scanned your eyes over the boys. Suho, D.O., Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun...Chanyeol wasn't there.

That wolf couldn't be Chanyeol, could it?

"Are you guys werewolves?" you demanded in a high voice, figuring it out.

Kai shifted his gaze to you. His eyes were anxious and worried, different from their usual sleepy light. "Congratulations. You've figured it out. Just try and tell someone."

Suho was fumbling with the kit, pulling out bandages and ointments.

You regained your head. If that really was Chanyeol...

"What happened?" you demanded, voice clearer now.

"H-he got bitten by a snake a few times," Baekhyun whispered, looking the most nervous.

"Move," you ordered Suho, going around the boys, carefully avoiding looking there.

His eyes looked at you wildly.

You gently pushed his hands away, taking his place, looking at the wolf. It was a rusty red-brown color and a larger than a normal wolf, you observed. Its eyes were oddly intelligent, but it was clear he was in pain.

"Can you ask him to change back?" you asked. "It'll be easier to treat him."

Suho nodded. "Chanyeol, change."

The wolf began to shake, the hair receeding and the limbs elongating. The creature's whimpers turned into human moans of pain.

Park Chanyeol was now lying on the table, , with blood and mud on him.

"Help," Suho begged.

"Let me see. Where did it bite?"

Chanyeol craddled his arm. It was turning color. Not good.

Your breath in. Your brother had gotten bitten by a snake before, and it was similar to what was happening to Chanyeol. Luckily you knew how to take care of it.

"This will sting a bit," you said, dabbing a cotton ball with alcohol on it.

"AISH!" he screamed. "BE GENTLE!"

"Careful," Baekhyun whimpered.

"Sorry. Someone get the green bottle of medicine from the top of the fridge.

Kai tossed the pill bottle. It was the vicadin you had gotten after a surg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter