Not Good. (A Scare)

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same guy watched the seven of you go home.

That peaked his interest: so you lived with them too huh? He decided to wait.

And his waiting paid off.

"Suho, do we have any milk?" you asked, looking for ingredients to make cookies for the boys.

"We should..." he looked in the fridge--the chefs and help had already left, leaving the kitchen to you. "Hm. Seems we ran out."

"I'll go get some from the store."

"I'll go with you," he offered.

You shook your head with a smile. "It's just down the street. I'll be fine. I can take care of myself."

Suho thought for a moment. "Have your phone on and take pepper spray."

"Of course." You rolled your eyes but grinned, picking up your purse.

You walked out to head to the store.

It was twilight out now, and the weather was perfect. You sighed in contentment, finally seeing the store at the end of the block.

But before you could turn the corner, someone's hands went around you. One of their hands covered your mouth while the other wrapped around you to pull you into the shadows.

You protested, clawing at the hand on your mouth.

"Aish! Stop it Elise! It's just me!"

You stopped for a moment. "Daehyun?!" you asked around his hand.

He smiled sheepishly, removing his hands.

You glowered at him. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I wanted to talk to you alone but you're always around those others and--"

"Do you think that maybe, there was a reason for that?"

He blinked at you. "What are you saying?"

"Jung Daehyun I hate you. First you annoy the living hell out of me, hitting on me! Then you tell me you Bonded to me like you're talking about the weather! And even then, you were lying. And now you pull me into a dark ally. Hm, why would I stay around the guys?"

"Do you really hate me or are you just saying that?"

"I really, really hate you Daehyun. I just want you to know that. Now leave me the hell alone before I ask one of the guys to rip your throat out."

He grabbed your arm as you turned to leave. "Are you saying I can't have you? Or are you just playing hard to get?"

You jerked away, but his grasp was firm. "What the hell is your problem? God, there's something seriously wrong with you, isn't there Daehyun? Let go."

Daehyun's glinting expression turned into one of challenge. "Make. Me."

You suddenly froze. What was he going to do? You didn't want to think about it.

"Daehyun...let me go. Or I'll scream."

"Nobody will be able to hear you. It's dark, there's no one out here at this time of night either. So if I decide to do something, you'll be defenseless."

"I'm stronger than I look--"

"Against a werewolf?" He scoffed, pushing you against a wall, making a cage around you with his arms. "I don't think so babe."

"Don't call me babe," you snapped, glaring at him. You started to move your knee up, but he pressed his body against yours so you couldn't move. His chest was against yours, and his face was less than inches away.

"Daehyun, don't do this," you quietly begged.

One of his hands went to pull your chin up.

You struggled under his grip.

"Keep struggling baby," he cooed, staring at your lips, "it's making it so much more ."

That did it. You reached for the pepper spray in your bag, but he caught your arm, pulling it above your head and pinning it there. His head leaned in to kiss you. Your head turned away defiently. He would not be your first kiss.

He hissed in annoyance. "Elise, I'll mark you as mine right here. It'll hurt, but it'll hurt less if you stop struggling."

You screamed. As loud as you could, in as high a pitch as you could. You began to scream names. "SUHO! BAEKHYUN! KAI! CHANYEOL! SEHUN! KYUNGSOO! SOMEBODY, HELP ME!"

Daehyun tried to cover your mouth with a kiss, but you moved your head again, struggling and jerking so he couldn't press his lips to yours. Tears were streaming down your face. You screamed again. But this time Daehyun covered your mouth with his hand, giving up on kissing your lips.

Instead, his lips moved to your jaw line.

Meanwhile at the pack house, Suho was waiting anxiously. Why weren't you back yet? It should've only taken about ten minutes. He began to grow worried.

Something didn't feel right. There was a dark feeling inside him, like something was terribly, terribly wrong.

Every pack member felt it, even those who hadn't Bonded to you.

Chanyeol's ears perked. He was outside, taking a walk around the front yard when he heard a scream. The voice sounded eerily familiar and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter