What The...?

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Annyeong! Well, I'm finally getting the story started. Like, really started. You'll see =P Also, I've changed the girl playing Elise in the poster for this chapter because I like IU too and I didn't really have a solid character for her. ♥}

 

In addition to having no friends, you'd sometimes get teased. Mainly for having no friends.

You could remember when you were in primary school. Your brother, who was five years older than you, was also in primary school at the time. He used to threaten to beat people up if they teased you.

But you were a big girl now. Eli couldn't be there to protect you all the time anymore. So you learned to ignore it, sometimes snap back if you had a witty comeback at hand.

After lunch break, you went outside to study by the cherry blossoms. They were starting to bloom now. You'd been in love with the sakuras since you went to Japan with your parents when you were little, before...

Slapping yourself, you shook hurtful memories of your parents out of your head.

You kept your nose in a book the whole time you walked outside, only to crash into someone and fall.

"Aish! Watch where you're going!" came an angry voice.

"Ah," you said in surprise when you hit the cold floor. Immediately you stood and bowed. "Jeosonghamnida."

"Are you okay?" asked a gentler voice.

Your eyes traveled up to see Suho kindly smiling at you while D.O. glared in annoyance.

"Ne. Again, jeosonghamnida! I'll be going now!"

"Here," Suho said, holding out your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter