School's Out

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: This chapter goes out to Kai!}

 

The rest of the school year went by fast. Every day became routine in a way.

You'd wake up--sometimes to Kai or Baekhyun--eat with the pack, go to school, back talk to Daehyun, go home with the guys, do your homework, then enjoy the rest of the day with the pack.

And now, school was out. Most of the wolves were graduating now, except Sehun, who was in the same year as you.

Their ceremony was nice, and Suho almost cried.

"University next year, huh?" you asked them with a smile.

"Ne!" said Baekhyun happily.

"I'd rather not," mumbled Kai.

You smacked him lightly. "Aigoo. You have to make something of yourself Kai."

"Psh. I'll be fine just like this."

"Uh-huh." Your eyes rolled.

"Look at it this way," said D.O. "Now we have the summer to spend with baby doll."

"That's true," agreed Suho. "We'll have lots of fun this summer, right Elise?"

You grinned back at him. "Ne!"

†-♥-†

You found out that the guys loved to sleep in during the summer, farther than they slept on weekends.

It was eight AM and you were wide awake. But no one else was.

With a sigh, you ate alone and sat on one of the couches to watch TV for a while.

Kai was the first one up, sitting down on the couch next to you with a sigh. He shot you a crooked grin.

"Morning sunshine," you joked, looking at how tired he looked. Well, Kai always sort of looked tired, but now it was more so.

"Don't even," he groaned. "Have the cooks made breakfast yet?"

"In the kitchen."

He returned with three blueberry muffins.

"Why are you all sleeping in so late?" you asked, looking at the clock. It was eleven thirty.

"We're taking advantage of the fact that we can sleep in."

"So you sleep all day?"

"Pretty much." He shrugged, taking a bite out of his second muffin.

You were watching a drama and got c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter