Aegyo

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Angel!" whined Baekhyun. "Why can't I kiss you? I've been Bonded to you for four months already! Why won't you just give in to me baby?"

"Because I don't love you yet babo," you replied, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Yet?" The word made his eyes flash yellow. "Are you falling for me Angel Eyes?"

"Aniyo!" you called at him, running down the stairs to escape him.

"You can't run forever~" he cooed before his eyes flashed again. He gave an evil grin before chasing you down the stairs and tackling you onto the couch. He began to tickle you, pinning you down with his body.

You squealed in laughter. "Bacon! Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Stop it!" you managed to gasp in between fits of laughter.

"Not until you let me kiss you!"

"S-Sehun!" you squealed when you saw him come in. "H-help!"

"Don't even," Baekhyun said to Sehun, still tickling you.

Chanyeol came in and assessed the scene before him. He blinked twice, not sure what to do.

"Chanyeol!" you called. "Help me!"

He blinked again before walking over to Baekhyun and picking him up, taking him off you.

Baekhyun pouted when Chanyeol set him down. "Chanyeol! Why'd you help her?"

He shrugged. "It doesn't seem like the right thing to do to a girl."

You quickly got up and escaped, running into the adjoining room to hide behind Suho.

"What's wrong?" he chuckled.

"Baekhyun's trying to kiss me!"

"Why don't you slap him like usual?"

You pouted at him. "If you hit him, it'll hurt more."

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled at you, coming into the other room. "Is that any way to treat your mate?"

You stuck your tongue out at him like a five-year-old. "I have three other mates."

Suho and Sehun beamed while Baekhyun pouted cutely. "Don't make me use my aegyo Angel."

"Your aegyo doesn't affect me Bacon."

"I haven't even used my full force." He smiled then did buing buing.

Even you had to admit it was insanely cute.

"Can I see your aegyo?" asked Sehun eagerly.

You gave a nervous laugh. "Oh no. I can't do aegyo. I tried using it on my brother and it always failed."

"Yeah but no matter what you do to us, we'll always think you're cute!" Suho assured. "Please? I want to see it."

"No!"

"Please?" Suho used his puppy-dog eyes on you. "For me Elise."

"Aish! Chincha! Araso. I'll do it. Give me a minute."

"Guys!" Baekhyun called through the house, just not too loud since they all had super-werewolf-hearing. "Elise is going to do aegyo!"

Immediately the rest of the pack came in, even Chanyeol.

You prepared yourself. Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter