All My Work

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School wasn't something you really enjoyed too much. You didn't really have any friends.

As soon as you entered high school you wanted to focus on school so you could get a good scholarship. So between school, work, and volunteer work, you had no time for a social life. You had no complaints though--you had your brother. He was your best friend.

At lunch you ate your kimchi stew, studying for your midterm.

Then you heard it. The loud whispering and giddy atmosphere only meant one thing: EXO-K.

The pretty-boy group in school. Six boys who had every girl wrapped around their finger. That is, except for you. You couldn't care less--like you had time for boys anyway.

There were six of them in total. Suho, the oldest and the leader, was the type that reminded you of a Venus fly trap--he lured you in with sweet nectar, then in the end he'd just eat you anyway. Then there was D.O., real name Kyungsoo. He was an excellent fighter, drawing girls to him with manly charm. Chanyeol had a cute face that didn't match his deep voice, somewhat expressionless. Baekhyun had a glint in his eye with a smirk and cold looks, lean and lethal. Kai, real name Jongin, had darker looks with a deadly smirk that would fall upon his plush lips. Then the youngest Sehun. He had a neutral expression that could turn cute or deadly, attracting many noonas. In the end though, they were all playboys and casanovas.

They passed by your table where you sat alone. You didn't even look up.

If anything, the six boys annoyed you. Disturbing the peace in the morning with their overly-dramatic entrance, disturbing the peace at lunch, disturbing the peace through the halls. How were you supposed to study with all that giggling and whispering? You, as a junior, already had three AP classes, an advanced placement class, plus honors orchestra, and an advanced invitation-only art class.

As of now you were ranked number one in your class. Like you'd ever give that up to fangirl over a couple of boys. Unless it was INFINITE. But that was different.

†-♥-†

Right after school you went to do your volunte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter