Dance Battle

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of your week you could hardly move out of your bed. There was always at least one pack member outside your room in case you decided to try and sneak out.

And when they heard your window up from outside, they'd throw the door open, even if you locked it.

"Didn't I lock that?!" you demanded when Kai burst into your room.

"Remember that night you had the nightmare and had to go to the hospital a few days ago?"

"What about it?"

"Well, your door was locked and we had to get in, so we may or may not have brocken the lock."

You stared at him in disbelief. "I'm telling Ahjumma when she returns."

He smirked and winked at you. "I'm a werewolf babe. I can easily break the lock again. And don't try and go out the window Red. Wouldn't want your pretty face to get hurt, would we?"

"Ugh! Can I not even go downstairs to watch TV?"

"You have a TV in here," Kai said, pointing at the flat screen on the wall across from your bed.

You gave him a pouty look. "But..." You decided to use your last resort. Gulping, you said, "Oppa, I wanted to spend some time with you and the others."

He stared at your face for a moment, working his jaw as he thought. But you saw his walls breaking down as he looked at you. "Fine. But if Suho hyung yells at me, I blame you." He stepped back and you walked past him.

"Freedom!" you called, arms out.

"You're just going downstairs," he pointed out.

"Better than my room."

The boys were watching a music show. Then you noticed who was getting ready to come on.

"Omo! INFINITE's next!" you squealed, sitting down next to Sehun on the end, clutching a pillow in excitement.

"You like INFINITE Elise?" Sehun asked.

You nodded.

Baekhyun smirked. "Suho, you have competition. So Angel, which one is your favorite?"

"Woohyun and Hoya oppa! Woohyun oppa's voice and the way Hoya oppa dances..." You grinned, thinking of when you saw a live concert. Then you saw they were starting. "Omona! They're starting!"

"Psh, they're not even that good looking," D.O. grumbled. "Besides baby doll, you haven't even heard a good singing voice until you hear me sing."

"And I'm way better at dancing than Hoya," said Kai.

Suho frowned, watching how happy you were watching them sing and dance. "Elise," he said. "I'm better looking than any of them...right?"

Your eyes shifted to Suho, who looked pitiful. "Um...well, can you really--how am I supposed to--you..." With a sigh, you gave up. "I fail this test. I've thought they were attractive since they debuted Suho. But I haven't really known you that long. Only about a week."

"So, they're better looking than me?"

"You are not making me choose Kim Joonmyun. That is final."

"Ooh, Suho hyung is whipped," Kai joked with a laugh, earning a high-five from D.O.

Suho wasn't paying attention. He was looking at his hands with a sad expression. Why did he always make you feel bad?

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter