Him

Mirror Mirror

Your POV (The Clone)

Lee ~~~~~ looked at me, not blinking. She in a deep breath of air, but didn't let it out. Kai looked at her and smiled, "What's wrong?" He reached out a traced her face.

She closed her eyes and shivered. She grabbed his hands, looked at him and smiled. "Nothing's wrong... I'm just feeling a bit... dazed."

Kai smiled and leaned down. He pressed his lips against her forehead and said, "Of course you are..."

She sighed, and suddenly hugged him tightly. I didn't want to look, but I was frozen; I couldn't look away. She whispered, "Kai... it's really you. I can't believe it. I'm... alive."

He chuckled. "Of course it's me. I promised you, remember? I told you that I'd find a way to bring you back if you were to ever leave. I never break my promises." He dug his face in her hair, and breathed in, drowning himself in her scent.

I bit my lip. He'd never do that for me. He'd never look at me with such adoration. Never. I cleared my throat, then said, "I'm... going to uhm... prepare some food."

Kai looked at me and smiled, "Thank you, ~~~~~-ah."

Lee ~~~~~ looked at him, and looked at me. She smiled and awkwardly laughed, "I think it's going to take me some time to get used to this... having the same name with someone." She smiled at me. "Nice to meet you... ~~~~~."

I found myself smiling as well. "Yes... it's nice to finally meet you." 

I guess I found a reason why Kai was so in love with her. She had this charm... this aura... it made everyone feel attracted to her. Made them want to impress her. Made them want to make her happy. Made them smile when she smiled. Made them want to know everything about her.

It was something I definitely didn't have. 

Your POV End

*****

Lee ~~~~~'s POV (The Original)

When I was finally alone in the room Kai left me in, I let out a sigh that I had been holding in for who-knows-how-long. I released my grip on the bed and looked at my hands. I looked at it, carefully inspecting it.

I touched my face. My hair. 

Was this real? Had I been dead all this time? Did Kai really bring me back to life? I turned and looked at the mirror. 

I looked normal. I felt normal. I didn't seem to have change. But, I had a clone. A mirror image of me. Basically me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I was confused. Scared, even. Kai the mad genius. My mad genius love. I've been dead for this long. And he managed to bring me back to life. But still three years.

Three years... gone just like that. It felt like... I'd just woken up from a nap or something. I guess being dead was just like sleeping. 

How was everyone? My friends? My family? My favorite cafe and Suho-oppa? 

...Luhan?

it broke my heart just to think about him. It sent me back to the time when I broke his heart. Had he moved on? Did he know... what happened to me? What really happened to me? Probably not. He probably thought of me as a cheating girlfriend who got what she deserved.

Maybe I was.

But... what was the relationship between me and Kai? We... weren't a real couple. Kai acknowledged that I had a boyfriend. He never acknowledged me as his girlfriend... nor had I acknowledged him as my boyfriend, secret or not.

We just knew that we both loved each other. Unsaid words; but a mutual understanding.

I dug my face in my hands. How can this become so messed up? So messed up.

Two loves. One open. One closed. And then, another happening that caused my death. 

Three guys. Luhan. Kai. And then... him.

Where was he? He was probably dead as well. Serves him right.

The tears started to fall. 

I hate him. How could he do this to me? He ruined my life when it was already f***ed up. How many girls had he killed along with him? How many broken hearts are in this world because of him?

I sobbed silently. 

I heard the door open, and someone sit down next to me. I knew it was Kai. His scent. He wrapped his arms around me, "Shh... it's ok."

I hid in his chest and sobbed. "Where is he? Is he dead?"

"...Yes. He died the day after you." He patted my back. "It's all over. He's not here anymore. I made sure of that."

"Thank you, Kai. Thank you... Saranghaeyp."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Nado... Saranghae." Lying in his arms right now, all my fear of him disappeared. It was okay. He's my mad genius love. It's okay. Clones or clone don't faze me. They're just proof of his undying love for me. 

But, what of the clone? She loves him... doesn't she? I hugged Kai tighter and closed my eyes. Just freeze time at this moment. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Just let me enjoy this moment without any worry. Just let me love Kai, and only Kai during this moment. 

For once this moment ends, I knew there wasn't going to be another like it. Everything will just come back. My love. My loves. 

Just freeze this precious moment. With my Kai.

Lee ~~~~~'s POV End

*****

Hey! Hope you haven't forgotten me yet! ^0^

Sorry for not updating all this time! I've just been so busy... *cough cough* I've just came back from school day... (a few days ago... you mean.) But yep. Here's the long waited update!

hehehe, you might be confused about this chapter, but things will be revealed soon! Stay tuned and find out!