Window Shopping

Mirror Mirror

Your POV

I walked around, peering curiously into the shops. The clothes were so beautiful, and so different from the ones I'd grown accustomed to wearing. I wanted to walk in, and grab everything, to take home, but I know I couldn't, and wouldn't. Kai would know. I didn't have any money.

I admired the clothes through the thin window glass.

Your POV End

*****

Luhan's POV

I walked around the shops, in hope in finding the girl Suho was talking about. Walking in the streets, brought back many memories. My sweet, happy memories with ~~~~~. I smiled at the thought. 

I looked into a shop window. I remembered that window shopping was ~~~~~'s favorite thing to do. She rarely bought clothes, because she says not only are they a total waste of money because she had so many at home and they never lasted long. She always told me beautiful things never lasted long when one finally obtains it. Like a rose.

When you look at it, it's beautiful, but its beauty is never long-lasted, as there is always that one person who wants it, and plucks it from its bush, killing it.

I always disagreed. I always told her, 'You're beautiful, I have you and you'll be mine forever.'

But I guess she was right all along. Roses never last long. And even if one does obtain it, they may be pierced by one of its many thorns.

Luhan's POV End

*****

~Past~

Narrator's POV

"Luhan-oppa! Look at that dress, isn't it just gorgeous?" Lee ~~~~~ exclaimed. She leaned in to her boyfriend and looked at the dress with sparkly eyes. Luhan smiled and looked at her, entranced in her beauty.

"You're more beautiful." He said, putting an even wider smile on ~~~~~'s face.

She rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Aish."

"Why don't you go in and try it on? I'll buy it for you." He reached for his wallet.

Lee ~~~~~ shook her head. "Luhan-oppa, I never said I wanted it. It'll just be another unnecessary piece of clothing that will hang in my closet. And plus, when will I ever get the chance to wear something like that?"

Luhan chuckled and kissed her nose. "Alright then."

She giggled and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Kaja! Let's continue window shopping!"

Luhan nodded. "You go ahead first, I forgot something in the cafe."

She nodded and said, "I'll meet you in central plaza."

As he watched ~~~~~ skip off, Luhan chuckled and quickly walked into the shop. He said to the shop assistant, "I want that dress."

Narrator's POV 

~End~

*****