Chapter 4

Your Name

 

I know some of you must hate me for taking so long, and I'm really sorry. I was busy, and I was lazy too, so again, sorry! Hum... I don't know if this chapter is good; I struggled a little and I just hope you enjoy it! :) Love you all <3 (P.S. : I know it's short haha) 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jinki squirmed as Seung Hyun’s moist hands caressed his body and made their way right to his hard . The fingers were teasing his manhood and he felt like he was soon going to lose it.

 

Seung Hyun, please, he begged softly.

Please, what?the older one said, amused.

 

He was embarrassed, but he knew he had to say something to get release.

 

Touch me, he slowly whispered in Seung Hyun’s ear while caressing his blue hair. When his eyes went back to Seung Hyun’s face, he could see the burning desire in his eyes and felt even more aroused. His lover’s firm hand started his throbbing and he couldn’t repress the loud moans that were leaving his lips.

 

Aaaaah baby, faster… Mmmm, yes like that… He knew he was close and as he found himself on the verge of ing….

 

Jinki suddenly woke up in his bed, panting heavily. He could feel a bed of sweat trickling from his forehead and immediately wiped it off. He looked around him and sighed in relief when he realized he was alone. He figured the others must’ve already starting eating breakfast. He got out of bed, feeling a little fuzzy. The images from his dream were all coming back to him and he felt himself harden instantly. He needed to get to the bathroom now.

 

After he attended to the urgent matter, he went to the kitchen and joined his fellow members. They all greeted him with a smile and went on with their conversation. Jinki took a bite of his meal, not really hungry, still feeling embarrassed by what had happened earlier. He just couldn’t understand it. He knew he wasn’t gay; he’d never been attracted to guys before. And even though he never had a girlfriend, he’d had several crushes on many girls. The only explanation he could come up with was that after the kiss they had shared, his subconscious acted up due to the shock he had experienced, but he knew in his heart that it wasn’t the right answer. He still couldn’t get over the chill that went down his spine when Seung Hyun kissed him.

 

Last night, after he’d run away from the older man, he replayed the scene over and over again in his mind. As uncomfortable as it made him, he couldn’t stop thinking about the tongue that had fondled his own and the moans he hadn’t been able to keep inside.

 

Without noticing, he violently hit the table with his spoon. All the members instantly looked at him, confused. Jinki couldn’t see them as his hands were covering his face.

 

“Hyung?”Taemin called out gently.

 

Jinki lifted his head, meeting their eyes, suddenly remembering where he was.

 

“Oh god”, he said laughing. “I’m sorry, I was just thinking about… you know, things”, he finished awkwardly.

 

“Are you sure everything’s okay?”Key asked, worried.

 

“Yes, of course. I just didn’t get much sleep last night, but I’ll be fine”, he answered while getting up. “I’m going to lie down for a minute. See you guys later.”

 

Jinki left the kitchen and went straight to the room that he shared with Key and Minho. Even though he wasn’t supposed to, he locked the door and let himself fall down on his bed. He felt so lost. He didn’t know what to do next. Should he call Seung Hyun or should he just ignore him? In a way, he was a little mad, because he felt like the rapper may have just wanted to take advantage of him instead of really being friends, but at the same time, he knew in his heart that couldn’t be true. He fumbled through the clothes that were laying on his bed and finally found his cell phone. He realized that it was turned off, so he opened it immediately. He secretly hoped that Seung Hyun had tried to call him. When the screen finally lit, he saw that there were a lot of missed calls. He couldn’t help but smile. He wondered if there were any voicemails too. He brought the phone to his ear and to his pleasant surprise, he heard Seung Hyun’s voice. His heart fluttered as he listened to the three messages the older one had left him. They basically all said the same thing: he was sorry and he wanted to talk to him.

 

Jinki really wanted to talk too, even though he was freaked out by the current situation. The problem was that his schedule was going to be very intense for the next few days and he literally had no free time. In a way, he was relieved that he wouldn’t have to face Seung Hyun right now, because he wasn’t sure he was ready for what might happen if they met so soon after the kiss.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seung Hyun woke up to the sound of his cell phone ringing. He got up quickly, thinking it was Jinki calling, but unfortunately, it was only a text message. It said: [I listened to your messages, but we can’t talk right now, I’ll be very busy this week, sorry…]. The rapper felt his heart sink. He’d really hoped they could’ve talked today. He knew he had screwed up big time and he needed to make things right again. He just needed to get his emotions and urges under control.

 

He went back to his bed, burying his head into his pillow. Why did he kiss Jinki? Well, he knew why, but why did he have to do it at that particular moment? The singer’s beautiful face came back to his mind, and again, he felt a jolt of pleasure run through his body. He knew at this moment that there was no way he could’ve restrained himself from kissing the younger one. He just had to think of his slanted eyes that almost disappeared when he smiled, his thick eyebrows, his pale skin, his sensual lips, his soft and mellow voice, his perfect honey brown hair that he pushed out of his face with his cute chubby fingers and finally, the way his big Adam’s apple would go up and down slowly while he swallowed a drink, to imagine himself doing unmentionable things to Jinki.

 

It was the first time he’d ever been so obsessed with someone. He’d had three girlfriends, but in his mind, they had not been serious relationships. He sometimes just felt so lonely that if a girl was interested, he would just pretend he really liked her too. He knew it was mean and he was really sorry for being a bad boy, because they were all good girls. However, this time it was different. He wasn’t pretending at all; he was even surprised by his behavior. He didn’t mind that he felt such an attraction to another man, because he was very open-minded with his uality, but he couldn’t understand how quickly he’d wanted to be more than friends with Jinki. He was flirtatious type, indeed, but never as much as he’d been with him, and he was afraid the younger one misunderstood his actions. He really wanted to know Jinki better, as friends, but he had to admit that the thoughts of him ing SHINee’s leader had been persistent.

 

Seung Hyun finally realized that he couldn’t spend all day in bed, so he took his head off the pillow and went in the bathroom to take a cold shower.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The week was finally over and Jinki had had a lot of time to think. He couldn’t escape what he felt anymore. He knew he wanted to be more than friends with Seung Hyun. He couldn’t stop thinking about him all day and he just wanted to kiss him again. He’d had a hard time admitting it to himself, but now, he knew he had to accept it. He was just a little confused as to how and when he should confess. He suddenly heard a soft knock on his door.

 

“Yes?”

 

“It’s me”, said Jonghyun as he opened the door. “Supper is ready!”

 

“Oh, okay. Give me 2 minutes.”

 

Jonghyun had already turned around to leave, when Jinki called him back.

 

“Can I talk to you for a second?”He asked the younger one.

 

“Yeah, of course”, Jonghyun answered as he closed the door behind him. He then went to Jinki’s bed and sat in front of him. “What’s going on?”Jonghyun was actually eager to know, because for the last few days, the leader had been acting really strange.

 

“Ok, how can I say this… Jong, you’re the only one who’s had a real relationship and I just…”Jinki stopped, embarrassed. He really wasn’t good in expressing how he felt. “When is it the right time to tell someone you have feelings for them?”he finally blurted out.

 

Jonghyun was in shock. Jinki had feelings for someone? He would’ve never thought that was the reason their leader had been so withdrawn.

 

“Well”, the lead vocalist started, smiling. “I think you need to confess when the feeling is so strong that you can’t think of anything else. At that moment, you should tell her how you feel”, he explained seriously.

 

Jinki had felt uneasy when Jonghyun had said her. His friend could’ve never guessed that it wasn’t a girl. He himself still couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that he was in love with another man.

 

“Okay, thanks”, he replied with a smile. If what his friend had said was true, it meant that he needed to confess as soon as possible. They both got off the bed and walked towards the kitchen.

 

Suddenly, Jinki stopped in his tracks.

 

“Jongie, tell the others I won’t be there for supper tonight”, he announced.

 

“Why?”he asked, surprised.

 

“I’m going to follow your advice”, Jinki replied.

 

“Right now?”The younger one exclaimed.

 

“Yes. I’m not hungry anyways.”

 

Jinki started running towards the front door and a few seconds later, he was walking on the sidewalk, completely panicked. His heart was beating very fast and at the moment, he just wanted to run back home and hide under his sheets.  

 

A few blocks later, he crossed a convenience store and decided to go inside. He searched around for some chocolate and finally selected one that seemed to be of good quality. He got out, after paying the cashier, and started walking nervously again. He tried to calm himself down with some music, but it didn’t work.

 

Fifteen minutes later, he was finally in front of the house. He hesitated many times before he finally rung the bell. He could hear the footsteps coming closer to the door and he instantly felt nauseous.

 

The door opened and he saw Seung Ri. He felt both relieved and disappointed. The younger one looked at him surprised.

 

“What are you doing here?”he asked with a large smile.

 

“I was wondering if …”

 

“Oh my god, where are my manners?”Seung Ri said, cutting him off. “Come in!!!”

 

Jinki entered the house and Seung Ri closed the door.

 

“So what were you saying?”

 

“Could I talk to Seung Hyun?”Jinki asked a little embarrassed.

 

“Hum… he’s busy right now”, Seung Ri replied with an awkward laugh.

 

“I won’t be long; I just need to tell him something.”

 

Footsteps were suddenly heard upstairs and Jinki lifted his head to see who it was. Seung Hyun was coming down the stairs with a girl, both of them in their underwear. The girl giggled as she saw the two men looking at her, but Seung Hyun had suddenly become dead serious. What was Jinki doing here???

 

“JINKI!!!”he cried out as he ran towards him, but the younger one had already gone out and slammed the door.

 

As Seung Hyun looked down to the floor, he found a box of chocolates and picked it up. He was pretty sure he’d just ruined everything.