01.

Roleplaying Reality

Author's Message:

Yes, my previous stories were deleted, for... reasons~ This is an Infinite-based fanfic. I'm not gonna spoil it for you guys by announcing which guy(s) is/are the main lead. So going on to the first chap! 

* This story is usually always in a third person's POV, unless I state otherwise.

* I'll use " " when someone speaks, and * * when someone has a thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a ring of the bell, school was FINALLY over. You sighed happily and walked out of class to your locker. As you walked past the other classes, boys swooned over you, some even came up to you with hopes of you going out on a date with them. Politely, you would decline them and continue walking. Girls stared at you in awe, whispering how perfect you were.

At the sight of this, 3 girls scoffed in disgust and walked over to you by your locker. "What do we have here. The school's two-faced ." You sighed softly as you heard the ever so familiar voice. *Kwak Minhee* You ignored her and went back to putting your books in your locker. " DID NOT JUST IGNORE ME." She yanked your arm, causing you to stumble backwards. Her and her minions laughed and pointed. A crowd started to form around, some snickered at the situation you were in, some, mostly boys, pointed and furrowed their eyebrows.

Suddenly, a hand held yours and pulled you up. You crashed into him and he held onto you tightly. "Do NOT mess with her." He sent the three queenkas a menacing look, of which the queenkas grew afraid at, and brought you out of the crowd to the school gates. 

He let go at the school gates and softened. "You okay?" He eyed you up and down worriedly with furrowed eyebrows.

Kwak Minjun, brother of Kwak Minhee. He too is a kingka, but different from the usual proud queenkas and kingkas. He never wanted to be a kingka, but girls put him up to that status. Sometimes you laugh at how ironic reality is. Minjun oppa, your best friend, is probably the nicest, most gentlemanly guy you can find. Minhee, on the other hand, is the most ruthless and y Queenka ever known. 

You chuckled and gave him a reassuring smile, "Oppa, I'm fine. Dont worry!" Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around you tightly. "Haemi my dear bestie! Are you okay? Did those es hurt you anywhere?" You grinned when you saw your other best friend, Seo Taeeun. "I'm fine, Taeeun~" She sighed in relief, "If they hurt you again, I'm going to--" "Don't be rash, it doesn't matter." You laughed at your defensive best friends. "Weren't we about to go over to my place? Let's go!" You pulled them along with you to where your chauffeur was waiting in a limo behind the school.

You didn't really want anybody to know about your family background, you didn't like too much attention and fake friends. Only your true two best friends knew about your family background, and your parents too.

Throughout the ride, you could feel the stares of your bestfriends. You knew they were just worried, and shook the feeling off.

When you reached home, you ran to your room and threw your bag on the bed. First thing you always did, nope, not take a bath etc. Turn on your computer and.. ROLEPLAY. Only Taeeun and Minjun oppa knew about your roleplaying secret. You were afraid of being laughed at and so didn't tell anyone else. That includes your parents.

You logged into your roleplay account and saw the ever so familiar orange-coloured mail. 

"Oh, new message." You clicked on the icon and grinned as you saw a new message from "Myungsoo" 

--Myungsoo-- ( 5-7-2012 16:48:30) View Conversation

You clicked on "View Conversation" and your eyes widened as you read the message.
( When they talk with { }, it means OOC --> Out Of Character i.e. real life talk )

______________________________________________________________________________________

--Myungsoo-- ( 5-7-2012 15:22:18)

{ Hey~ Did you receieve a "mysterious" letter this morning? I sent it to you. Read it! }

______________________________________________________________________________________

I ran to my mailbox and took out all the letters. There was a letter with a pink ribbon in the front and on it wrote: To Jung Haemi. 

By then, I was completely stunned. My best friends stood behind me knowingly as they read the message with me. Slowly, I opened the letter while biting my lips. You had to admit you were kinda scared. After opening it, you sighed in relief when all that was inside was a letter. And it read:

Jung Haemi,
Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the roleplayer of Myungsoo. And I actually know all the roleplayers of Infinite in XXX AFF Roleplay~ You told me before you live in Seoul, right? Well, we all do too~ You might think this is scary and we're freaks. But trust me, you won't regret meeting us! We really want to meet you. Jinjja, you're so nice! 
Well haha. Yeah. A one time chance for you to meet us. Please don't ditch us. Oh, and don't freak out because I know your address. I have connections, plus you told me your name before, remember? 
Meet us at XXX Hotel. 12 pm tomorrow, 8th May 2012. There will be someone standing there. Tell him you're "Jung Haemi, roleplayer at XXX AFF Roleplay" and he'll take you to us.
Really hope you'll come~
Sincerely,
Roleplayer of Myungsoo. 

Your jaw dropped along with your friends' as you read it. You stood there, trying to absorb everything you had just read. 

"Oh. My. Gosh."