Who's Calling?

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I was sound asleep, then I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I sounded half asleep.

"Hello~~~" I heard an annoying cheerful voice on the other line.

"Who the hell is this? stop bothering me." I was about to hang up but he stopped me.

"Wait! It's me Jerk as you call me." 

"Jerk?" I thought for awhile, Who's a jerk, my ex no that guys was an . Then I felt my eyes being wide awake. Oh...THAT JERK.

"YAH! do you know what time is it?!" I had an outburst.

"Don't shout too loud...It's 2am why?" 

‘Why?' Is he born stupid or something? who freaking calls someone you're not close with at 2AM??!?! 

"I think your mom dropped you when you were a baby...who calls at 2am?!"

"I do." He answered calmly.

"Stop bothering me, and please delete my phone number. Don't make me find you for me to do it myself." I warned him.

"Then come here then, and delete it yourself. Because I have no plans on deleting your phone number."

This jerk is asking for it, Is he daring me.

"Do I need to tell you my address?"

"No, I know it. I'm not a stalker so don't get any weird ideas."

"Riiiight." Then he hang up.

Am I seriously going there now? Oh the hell with it, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.


[Yoochun's POV]

Don't tell me she's really gonna pass by? I live with my mom and bro. It's not like they'll notice but. Nah...she won't. 

Maybe she will? I look around in my room, It was a complete mess. I cleared the floor up. Well that looks better. Why am I doing this? just because maybe she'll pass by which she will not. After an 30 minutes, My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Open up." It was her, she seriously made her way here? I hurriedly went to the door and saw her standng there. her hair tied up messily, with a jacket over her pajamas and she was just wearing her slippers. she sure has guts to come out here looking like that.


[Your POV]

I had no time to prepare myself and the hell I'm going to fix myself up for him. Who is he anyway?

I was standing outside and I saw him finally opening up, with his phone over his ear. I approached him.

"Hand over the freaking phone." I had my hand out toward him. 

"Why would I even do that?"

I shot him a glare. I bit my lips in frustration.

"You won't hand me your phone? so you want me to do a scandalous scene here? As I parked my car here. There was paparazzi waiting somewhere at that corner." I warned him.

But he took me by surprise by taking me inside his house and covered my mouth too. 

"Don't you even dare shout." 

He brought me to a room, from the looks of it. It's his room. he let me go.

"The hell's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Well you said-" 

"I wasn't even serious, geez. just delete my number and everythings over." I said.

"What's wrong with me having your number? so much for being my fan before." he muttered.

"Yah! past is past. ok move on."

"I just don't want someone bothering me in the middle of the night and this early. ok? so just delet it." I sounded tired and I sat on his bed. I felt so tired.

"How about let's be friends?" he said reaching his hand out to me. 

"No way...you'll make my life complicated." I said moving his hand away. 

"I won't go till you delete my number." I laid down and brought the blanket over.

"Fine." And he laid down beside me. 

Two can play this game. I'm sure he's going to give up soon enough. But I found myself dozing off.