Rocky Road~

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

As Jaejoong parked his car, my eyes went wide open when I noticed a VERY familiar car parked outside my building....damn....it's Yoochun....Oh someone just take me away right here right now... 

"Aren't you getting off?" Jaejoong turned to me with confusion painted on his face.

"Uh-uh y-yeah~" I smiled back. now what? Jaejoong was about to get down but I grabbed his arm.

"You don't have to walk me, i mean... it;s okay..." I made my sentence trail off...because Jaejoong already has a suspicious look on his face.

"Are you sure? it's pretty late??" Jaejoong said peeking outside.

"This neighborhood is reeeeeaally safe. trust me." I convinced him.

But too late I see Yoochun approaching Jaejoong's car. Oh well....I tried...but I'm not doing anything wrong so he won't be jealous or anything...or things could turn out ugly...

Yoochun tapped on Jae's Window and Jae rolled it down.

"Yoochun-ah, so that was you all along." Jaejoong said laughing. I wanted to run.

"Oh~ you seem to be with someone." Yoochun eyeing me.

"Yeah, I bumped into her and invited her out." Jaejoong said smiling. 

"Oh! what brings you here by the way??" Jaejoong looked confused 

"Ah~ I was just passing by Hyeju's I was gonna drop off something." Yoochun explained even though it's a complete lie. BUT it's his fault for not sharing anything to s.

"Jaejoong-ssi, I'm getting off taking for the food and the ride. hehe." I can feel Yoochun being bitter....I got off and waved good-bye at Jaejoong. As Jaejoong's car disappeared I looked at Yoochun with a stiff expression.

"Sooo...you were with "Him" must be nice."

"I just bumped into him."

"Uhuh~ you seemed to be so flustered while sitting beside him."

"I was flustered be-"

"because you like it."

I could only let out a gasp and walked away. I can't believe he thinks that way?!?!? I was flustered because he caught me in that kind of situation!!! what is wrong with him?!?!?!


 

[Yoochun's POV]

I couldn't follow her because everything happened so fast, and I didn't even know why I said that.

I know she's not that kind of girl, but I couldn't help but feel jealous seeing her beside another man. I sat down on the sidewalk.

I'm so stupid sometimes, instead of...I don't know how to explain this to her, I feel embarrassed telling her I feel jealous that's why I was being childish and I'm supposed to be older....

what am I supposed to do???

 

A/N: sorry for the short update I'm trying to recall everything on this story hahaha sorry it's been too long since I written this I hope it will comeback to me the idea and plot of the story so sorry ^/\^ OTL