I Hope This Will End Now T.T

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Why don't you guys just get back together. I though as they were chatting. and just stop this ridiculous acting we're putting up.

I checked the time it was just 5pm and dinner was at 7pm...Yoohwan-ah if you only knew what I'm putting up with just to see you.

"Everybody places please." 

Jinhee-ssi and Jerk Chun went back to the shoot after an hour the shoot was over and now I'm waiting for him.

I was looking at the ground at first then I looked up and saw him finally.

"Well took you long en-" 

He grabbed my face with both hands and pressed his lips onto mine. I stood there frozen.

What the fudge is happening? the fudge is going on?! MY FIRST KISS!!!!!


[Yoochun's POV]

"Well, your so called girl doesn't really convince me." 

"We are in a relationship so what?" I shot back at her.

"Come on, Yoochun stop looking ridiculous by pretending to be in a relationship with a kid like girl." 

I felt so frustrated.

"You don't believe me?" I scoffed.

"Yeah I don't. I never knew you'll look this pathetic." she scoffed back.

Pathetic?!  

I rushed out and grabbed her face and pressed my lips onto hers. after a few seconds I let go, and took her hand and dragged her to the car.

I got her in the car and I got in and drove off.

She was silent the whole time. I didn't receive a slap or a punch on the face. and this makes me more nervous.

"Yah...I'm sorry, It was just that she provoked me." I look at her side. and she was just staring into space.

"You can hit me if you want." I offered. 

"Oh come on,it was just a kiss." 

"that was my first kiss bastard." At least she spoke. hearing being silent was deafening.

"I'm suppressing every bit of frustration I'm feeling right now." She said emotionless.

"I said I was sorry. I didn't like that too you know." I explained.

she looked at me.

"THEN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT?! JUST WIN HER BACK THEN IF YOU FEEL SO AFFECTED BY HER!" that feels so much better hearing her exploding than her being quiet.

"I...I'm sorry ok?"


[Your POV]

Well he does sound sincere, but damn it. He's such a jerk. Yoohwan-ah...

We finally arrived at the restaurant. I got out of the car right away. and waited for the jerk outside the entrance. 

"Yah! don't you know how to close a car door?!" He complained from the parking lot.

"No, no I don't." I stuck my tongue out. 

He approached me and leaned closer. I leaned back.

"Aish..."  then he went inside.

He's frustrated because of me slamming the car door? how about me?! I was the victim here. Argh! he's such a jerk.

As I got in, Yoohwan and their mom was already there.

"So how was accompanying Yoochun at the shoot?" 

"Um...It was unimaginable." I smiled at her.

"Did hyung give you a hard time?" Yoohwan sounded concerned.

"As a matter of fact he---ow." I felt someone stepped on me. It was none other than jerk face himself.

"he didn't, he was very nice and affectionate." I glared at him and stepped on his foot as hard as I could.

"affectionate?" Both Yoohwan and their mom asked me.

"Well he was too caring." I explained. 

"Oh? haha that's nice of you Yoochun." their mom said patting his hand.

Sigh Yoohwan is just so charming, why is he so charming and this one such a jerk? Hmph! I looked at Yoochun and my gaze fell on his lips while he was chatting with Yoohwan. I looked away and chatted with their mom instead. Then dinner ended wonderfully. I got to see Yoohwan, and joke around with him a bit. 

"Hyung we'll get going first since mom is pretty tired." Yoohwan then said good bye to me.

"Bye Hyeju! See you around!" he said cheerfully

"Bye! See you around too."  I waved good bye and smiled at him. 

Then I looked at my side. jerk chun had disgusted look on his face.

"Bye! See you around too." He was mocking me.

"You're mocking me now?" I said uninterested.

He just looked at me. Then walked away.

I walked away from him and was going to the bus stop.

"Yah! I'll give you a ride home." He offered.

"No thanks, I've spent enough of my time with you." I said stickng my tongue out, and continued walking.


[Yoochun's POV]

That ungrateful...sigh. ah...nevermind. I went to my car and drove off. It was interesting meeting her. I hope I'll meet her again though. I took my phone and dialed Jinhee's number.

"Hello it's me. can we start again?" I can't believe I followered her advice.