Troublesome Heart

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I started muncihng on my sandwich but couldn't help to have this awkward feeling. It's like I turned down someone who confessed to me and here I am eating with his treat. This is so wrong in different levels. This is not normal. I kept staring down instead of looking at Jaejoong. Since I feel bad for this to happen.

"You know, you don't have to feel bad about kinda rejecting me." He said smiling.

"Uh...well...yeah" I said laughing.

"So what kind of guy is he?"

"Wh-what?" I stammered 

"Your boyfriend, what kind of guy is he?" He asked smiling.

"He's really annoying and sweet and sometimes unreasonable." I explained.

"He sounds nice." He smiled gently like as if he really meant what he said.

"I'm kinda jealous of him, he has a nice girl and he seems to be a nice guy for you guys to be staying together for a long time." He gazed down at his plate.

"You'll find a girl soon~" I encouraged him. 

"Maybe, soon. I wonder when she'll show up. But I think I finally found her but I'm just a little bit too late." He said lifting his gaze at me.

I just looked at him and smiled. Wait...does he mean me??? no... it can't be...can it?


[Yoochun's POV]

I'm going to kill her if I see her. She didn't even call at all and ask me if I'm okay. I'm here resting and tired as hell and where is she? She better not be with another guy having a cup of coffee or something....if she is, she better have a nice reasonable explanation.

I'm laying here and with my phone in my hand, waiting for a message or call from her. four hours has passed and still nothing. Maybe something's happened to her??? 

I sat up and dialed her number at first it was busy but I finally got through after four tries.

"YAH!! where are you? who are you with? what are you doing???" I couldn't help myself. I'm worried as hell.

"Calm down....geez....I'm with a friend and he's a guy had like a late lunch with and he's bringing me home, why?"

She's with a guy, late lunch, bringing her home. That's like being on a date. what the...did she just have a late lunch date??? but he could be a good friend of hers that I haven't met yet.

"Oh...is that so...then he better not do anything." I said in a calm voice.

"You don't need to worry, he's harmless." I heard her laughing. As long as she had fun I guess it's okay.

"Okay...call me when you get home, bye." 

"Okay, tell all about your running marathon later. bye~" She said in a teasing tone and hang up.

For some reason I'm smiling, maybe just hearing her like that makes me have this weird happy feeling. do drugs feel this way?? okay drugs makes you happy like "crazy" happy I guess. I never tried it even if people surrounding me offered. It's illegal and why would I depend on something like that to be "Happy" people are weird. Random thought aside. I'm happy she's happy.


[Jaejoong's POV]

I offered a drive home, since she looks to be pretty tired and for her to be commuting home is not so safe now, since people know her now. She picked up her phone, and it seems like its her boyfriend who called her. She was smiling the whole conversation. I guess that guy is that nice for her to be having that genuine happy smile. After a few minutes she hang up.

"So what that him?" I asked

"Yeah, he maybe thought I had a date with you but he seemed to be understanding, when I explained." she said calmly and with a smile.

"You guys seems to have a healthy fun relationship." I said in a cheerful tone.

"Well I'm not sure on "Healthy" but "Fun" is kinda true." She said laughing. Even her laugh is adorable how she crinkles her nose is so cute. And this guy gets to see every side of her. I wonder how would it be like if I just made my move and not wait for Yoochun to introduce us. I'm such loser, for not making the first move and to depend on my friend. All I could feel now is regret I guess. But as of the moment I don't regret this moment with her even if it means to be just her friend. 

 

A/N: another update, ahaha I just felt like it, so who side are you guys on?? LOL

I'm not even sure how their story will go but I'm sure everyone will have a happy ending maybe even Juri :))

thanks for reading and Happy New Year and Advance Happy New Year to All~~~~ ^^