Being Alone With Him

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

We got back to Seoul and we were as usual bickering. We started to film for the remaining half of the drama. It's almost ending, I kinda find this work fun.

But maybe it's because of the staffs and the PD are very nice and friendly that's why I'm enjoying it. After filming today I got back home and threw myself on the bed. 

I was resting for 30 minutes then I heard someone knocking on the door, I went to check. It was Yoochun. What does he want? I finally got alone time and he just has to pass by.

"What?" I said yawning.

"Wow, you don't even cover your mouth when yawning." 

"Deal with it."

"I brought some snacks, you want some?" he bought noodles and some sweets and more sweets.

"You really love sweets huh?" 

He nodded and went in the apartment and sat at the table.

"I missed you is the other reason though." he looked at me as he was about to prepare the noodles.

"Hmmm..." I couldn't respond I'm used to bickering damn it.

"Hm? that's all you have to say?" 

I approached him and gave a quick back-hug and said I missed him too and I let go right away and left him there and I sat on the couch and watched TV while he does what he's doing there.


[Yoochun's POV]

I was caught by surprised by her hug and to what she said. I looked at her again and she turned away and was flipping through the channels.

That was unexpected and my heart is really pounding though. This girl is pretty amazing to make me feel this way with just that action and simple but sweet words.

Finally I was done doing the noodles I went to her and placed the noodles on the coffee table.

"You keep on changing channels and not settling on one." 

"Because there's nothing interesting." she looked at me with a bored look.

"Let's play a game instead." 

"What kind of game?" she sat up looking suddenly interested.

"The bending rocks paper scissors..." 

the one, where you end up bowing to the winner. So this is about pride. 

"Sure!" 

"Ok!"


[Your POV] 

Damn it I lost THRICE!!! I looked at him and he was satisfied with how things turned out. 

We played more games with a flick on the forehead as punishment and he lost a lot...lot's of space to flick.

"You're enjoying this huh?" he looked at me pissed.

"Yes..." I said nodding with a satisfied smile on myself.

"Can I draw a foo-" 

"NO...over my dead body..." He looked at me. he knows what I was going to say...I wasn't serious anyway. I looked at his forehead now I feel bad it's pretty red.

"Does it hurt?" I finally asked being concerned examining his forehead in every angle.

"How about I'll give you the feeling too?" he asked me.

"No thanks..." I leaned closer to him and was looking at it. I gave a light kiss instead It won't make it feel better but a little affection would work hopefully.

"Wha-what just happened?" He asked me looking confused.

"Well, I can't do anything to make it better, but a little affection would work rigth? I do like you so..." He leaned closer and gave me a light kiss on my lips.

I just stared at him blankly and blinking he just smiled and pulled me closer.

"What's with this now?" 

"A little affection works right?" he asked me and was snuggling me like I was a teddy bear. I can't believe he has this side of him.

"Yah! that tickles stop it." I said laughing. he continued using his nose to tickle my neck.

"So you're ticklish..." suddenly he poked my sides, I jerked forward and glared at him. 

"No, don't get any ideas...Yoochun I'm warning you." But too late he started tickling me.

"Stop it." I said laughing on the floor. after a few minutes he stopped and we both sat on the floor I kicked him.

"That was fun." he had tears in his eyes from laughing.

"You are such a jerk." I said out of breath since I kept on laughing.

"Come here..." he gestured me to come closer.

"No way in hell...I don't trust you." I looked at him suspiciously and went farther. he came closer and I mover further then I felt the wall behind as I went further backwards. 

"Seriously come here." He said smiling sweetly. I cautiously approached him but he grabbed me and just tickled away. we were both on the floor scrambling on the floor. He finally stopped. and we were both face to face and I was still in his embrace.

"You're the first girl that I had so much fun in just tickling." he said looking at me.

"Is that so?" I said without looking at him, he reached for my face and tucked some strands of hair behind my ear.

"You know, you really look cuter and prettier when you smile." he said caressing my cheek. 

"Hm." that's all I can say. 

"Just one look from you can make my heart beat." he tapped my nose with his index finger. I squinted. he went closer and enveloped me in his embrace.

"Can we have a nap like this?" he asked me softly.

"Hm.." I nodded. and before I know it we did take a nap like that. I enjoyed being with him today and was glad he barged in, in my Alone time.

 

A/N: how did you guys like this? I hope you enjoyed reading ^^

Thank you for reading!!! ~^^