Feelings

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

The next morning we were at the Teddy Bear Museum. I was pretty excited since I always wanted to try checking it out. I was looking around while the staffs we're busy. 

I was enjoying how the teddy bears look so cute in the displays. We started filming after I was looking at displays just for 10 minutes.

We were goofing around and there was even a part he covered my eyes when we encountered 2 bear scultures making out. We even acted like a wedded couple when we reached a Bride and Groom Teddy bears. 

After filming at last, we decided to stay longer. Some staffs parted ways while the PD thought of going back to the hotel to rest. Mr.Jeong needs his beauty sleep too. 

I suddenly found myself standing side by side Yoochun. We stood there awkwardly. 

"Ehem...Do you want to look around together?" He asked me.

"Um.Sure." 

We were walking around and I was admiring displays, I feel so awkward after he knew about my feelings towards him.


[Yoochun's POV]

She's just beside me and her hand is at her sides swaying while walking, I wanted to grab hold of her hand and not let go. But maybe it will make her give me an automatic punch in the face.

I looked at her while she admires some teddy bears in a display case. strands of hair was covering her face, but I could see her bright smile. She's like a kid.

"Look a traditional Village, reminds me of your dramas." She looked at me.

"You're right." I went closer to the display and she was right beside me.

"Your Highness, let's move to another display." she joked. She grabbed my arm.

"Oh, look! it's so cute mini teddies." Wow when she gets excited on things she's not awkward anymore.


[Your POV]

I was enjoying looking at the mini teddies that I didn't realize I was still grabbing hold onto his arm. I let go slowly. feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Ehem..sorry about that." I said without meeting his gaze.

"No, it's fine. you'll be dragging me around soon too so it's ok." 

"Ah...Let's pass by the souvenir shop?" I asked him.

"Sure." he had his hands in his pockets while walking. the souvenirs is so cute. I was holding onto a teddy bear and look at some key chains. 

"Do you like those?" Yoochun suddenly asked me.

"Hm? uh yeah..." He just took it and brought it to the counter.

"You don't have to, I can---" 

"Don't worry, I'm doing this because I want to. and you're birthday is today idiot." 

"Really? it's 30th today?" I checked my phone, oh right! Wow I forgot my own birthday, is that even possible?

"Uwa, you even forgot about your birthday." 

"You feel smart now, because you remembered my birthday. and when did I tell you when's my birthday?" I asked him since I'm curious how did he know I didn't even him.

"I heard the sta--- I just know, I'm that awesome." 

"Ew. you're not awesome." 

"And I am smart, since I play the piano and compose music and I have a good memory you know." He looked at me and gave me the plastic bag.

"Fine, you are but doesn't change the fact you're a jerk." I said walking pass him.

"Yah! wait! I'm a jerk but she likes m---nevermind." 


[Yoochun's POV]

The staff are actually busy planning a surprise party back at the hotel, I heard one of the staffs planning and that's how I know her birthday. 

She's too busy that she forgot about her birthday. Once this is over I'm going to bring her to a trip for a break. it's not like she's planning on pursuing this career either.

"Yah! I told you to wait and you ran faster." I scolded her.

"I was just checking if you were going to run too." she said laughing hard. I can't believe she's even doing this to me, Does she even really like me?

"I bet I looked funny for you." 

"Yeah" she nodded. then she grabbed my arm again.

"Let's go somewhere to grab some ice cream."

We went to an ice cream parlor that had Palm Cactus Ice cream. We ordered one that actually tasted like somewhat strawberries.

"How do you like it?" She asked me looking up.

"It's ok, taste just like strawberries." I smiled at her. She smiled back which surprised me a bit, I'm used to her frowning at me or had a scolding look on her face.


[Your POV]

I hope he's ok with this, I was planning maybe at his mom's ice cream parlor but I promised I will the next day after that incident but we had schedules so I couldn't.

At least I discovered this kind of cactus can be edible. 

"About you and I, I was wondering are you really ok with it? it's going to be hard though." Yoochun looked at me seriously as he said that.

"I'm ok with it, I experienced it already so I'm ok with it, but what I'm not ok with is them bothering you so much." I looked at him.

"W-what?" 

"Even before we met personally, I already read articles about some fans of yours invading your privacy to the extent that a person can really go crazy."

"Yeah, I'm handling it pretty well now. you're that concern even before meeting me personally?" he asked me.

"Idiot, not only me but some of your other fans who are sane just like me, and are you still like smoking?" I asked him.

"I still find you insane though, yeah I do but not too much. you hate smokers right?" he looked at me.

"Yeah, I do. my dad is one but he quitted at the age of 42. for you, I'll make an exception just don't smoke too much." 

"Ok, I only smoke at times when there are occassions and if I'm stressed at times." he looked at me.

"Ok, then I hope you went get stressed so much that I'll stop my nagging mouth." I said laughing.

"But I like it when you nag, just not too much." he smiled at me and he reached for my hand on the table.

"I am allowed to do this right?" He looked at me slightly alarmed.

"Well...yeah I think so, I don't know are we----"

"You're mine from now on, you already said so yourslef you like and I like you too, let's try going out till we like each other deeper." 

He is such a smooth talker, alright...He swoons girls with his voice and smooth talking tactics, even I'm not immune to that since I'm starting to blush. Damn it. 

"Aigoo, our Hyeju's blushing." putting down his spoon and he pinched my cheek.

"Jerk." I fed a spoonful of ice cream for him to shut it.

"Yah...How can you do this to me?" 

"Even if I like you, I'll still be like this. Deal with it."

"What do I expect someone like you being sweet that would be abnormal." He looked at me.

I pinched his nose. 

"Let go." He said with a nasal voice since I was still pinching his nose.

"Don't wanna." I said sticking out my tongue.

He pinched my nose too. 

"Ok, I'll let go. you let go first." Now I had a nasal sound too.

"You first." 

we both looked at our reflection on the glass and bursted out laughing that we both let go.

"We looked like idiots." I said laughing.

"No, I still looked handsome." 

There he goes again being arrogant and such. How did I even start falling for him again?

"But even if you'll silly, you'll still look cute." he held my hand closer to his face and even planted a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Do you do this to all the girls you've dated?" 

"Uh...yeah." he looked guilty. 

"But, I like you and you make me feel different than when I'm with other girls..." 

"Fine, fine. Don't stress over it" I said laughing. his face was cute and funny when panicked.

We went back to the hotel but I was caught by surprise when I went to my room. The lights and Confettis was everywhere. I looked at Yoochun and he was just smiling, he knew about it and pretended he wanted to accompany over to my doorstep. 

"What?" He said smiling at me.

"Don't what me, you knew." I said laughing.

"Of course I did, that's how I got to know about your birthday to be honest. I'm still awesome though." 

I punched him on his side just a light punch. He grabbed his side and was laughing. Today was fun and well memorable. 2 more months and we'll be done. Time passed by so fast that I didn't notice. 

Yoochun's company asked me a month ago if I wanted to sign a contract. I don't know actually since I don't think this is my kind of thing. And it will be more complicated if Yoochun and I are going to be in a relationship.

 

A/N: This took me a while to update sorry, I hope you like it. 

And thank you for reading ~^^ summer break's almost over

I hope I'll be able to finish this before classes start :D