I Feel Weird.

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

We're having fun actually, but there are times I just remember when Yoochun and I would steal each others meal on the plate when we have dinner or lunch together.

What am I thinking? I'm with Junhyung-ssi and he keeps on popping in my mind.

"Hyeju-ssi, how's working with Yoochun-ssi?" He lifted his gaze from his food and looked at me.

"Well...We have fun filming." I said shrugging.

"He's not givung you a hard time?" he asked smiling.

Yes, he actually does. he tortures me everyday but it was fun.

"No, not at all." I smiled at him.

After dinner he drove me home, he even opened the door for me. We stood outside the building.

"So, I'll see you again when you get back." He said.

"Yeah, I think so too." 

We stood there awkwardly, but then he leaned closer. I looked at him, What should I do?

"Hyeju-ah! why are you still out this late?" I heard Yoochun's voice coming from behind Junhyung-ssi.

"I had dinner with Junhyung-ssi." I pointed at Junhyung-ssi he leaned back and faced Yoochun.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again." Junhyung-ssi greeted Yoochun.

"Nice to see you too." Yoochun greeted from inside his car, I tried to look closer I see someone sitting beside him, she looked familiar, it was Jinhee.

Suddenly I feel annoyed, he tells me he doesn't like her at all, But look they're together. He's so fickle.

"I'll be leaving then, have a good night Hyeju-ssi and a safe flight tomorrow." Junhyung-ss waved good bye and went to his car and drove off.

I placed my hands on my waist and looked at Yoochun.

"Why did you have to just pop in and why are you here?" I asked him.

"I was just passing by, and I'm bringing Jinhee home I just bumped into you." 

"Ah...right. I'll be going inside now so bye." I turned and walked towards the entrance.

"Yah! I'll pick you up tomorrow instead, I already told your manager so don't wake up late." 

"Fine." I turn around to answer him then waved for him to go. 


[Yoochun's POV]

I'll take the other route to Jinhee's apartment by passing by Hyeju's apartment, I'm just checking if she's home she can't be late for tomorrow.

I see two people standing outside I looked at them, I finally recognized the two, it's Hyeju and that guy. Is he leaning to kiss her?!

I speed up the car, and I was just in time. Hyeju didn't really looked annoyed me popping in at that moment.

After the guy went home, I told her I'll be picking her up instead tomorrow. She was fine with it and waved good bye, actually she was like shooing me away.

I rolled up the window and caught Jinhee giving me glares.

"What?" 

"And I was wondering why you were taking a different road."

She caught me, but she should at least accept the fact I won't fall for her again anymore, I have that crazy girl in mind right now.

"And so?"

"Oppa, don't tell you have fallen for her? she has someone else can't you see?" Jinhee sounded really annoyed

"Yes I have fallen for her, I do see that. But I don't mind being just her friend." 

"Oppa, don't you think that's  much more painful being beside her while she's actually standing by his side and not yours?" Jinhee is somewhat my friend at first before we dated. she does have a point, what I'm doing will cause me much more pain but I'm ok with it.

"I won't interfere with you, since I never seen this side of you before. It seems like she's lucky to have you like her." 

Actually, I'm the one lucky to have met her, I've experience having fun in the simplest way and can be comfortable around her without pretending someone I'm not. 


[Your POV]

I washed up and changed into my PJ's I lay on bed and looked at the ceiling. For some reason I felt relieved Yoochun interrupted just a while ago. I was glad he was there.

But I also felt a tightening feeling in my chest seeing Jinhee beside him in his car this late at night. and Yoochun has been on my mind this entire date. 

When Junhyung-ssi was telling a joke I laughed but not how I laugh hard with Yoochun when he tells a joke. When Junhyung-ssi smiles at me, I do feel my heart bit fast, But with Yoochun just seeing him makes makes my heart beat like crazy and nervousness comes over me when he comes closer recently.

I'm not an idiot not to know that these feelings I have for this Jerk, I'm actually falling for him and I just realized it tonight. But it seems like they're getting back together, Jinhee and Yoochun. 

He said so himself before I'm not his type, he likes lady-like women. I'm not even near to being lady like naturally unlike Jinhee every move she makes she's a lady in every way and she looked gentle in her movements. 

I tossed and bed. I can;t sleep. and I have a flight tomorrow and he's picking me up. Now I really can't sleep.

"AHH!!! why must it be him?!" I tossed and turn on the bed. And tomorrow we're filming scenes that are sweet, I can't even look at him right now. 

I hope everything goes well tomorrow. Why him?! I'm not even good at acting cool when I like someone, I turn into a klutz when I'm near someone I like. and I blush a lot, and I stutter and I get nervous. I'm so dead.

 

A/N Finally she knows her feelings for him. hahaha :)) I hope you guys like this as well.

Thanks for reading ~^^