What Just Happened?

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I arrived at the set and there he was, I looked away when he turned to me. I read the script again there was a kiss scene, it's an emotional one. I dread this moment will come.

"Uwa...it's quiet in the set, usually we'll hear those two arguing." I heard one of the staffs.

Do we bicker all the time, I tried to remember last month, Oh yeah we do. We bicker in every single thing. last time it was portions of snacks. he kept on accusing me eating more than my portion.

That was so embarrassing, I didn't know ours was placed in one container, what should I know? I was hungry.

We also bickered on taking seats, he would push me off my chair and he sit there successfully, He's bigger than me. 

Sometimes when I eat my own packed snacks he would steal a bite and runs off. and he usually does that when it's the last piece that I always save.

The staffs are right, it's kinda off with this serious atmosphere.


[Yoochun's POV]

I looked at her and looked away when she turned. I could hear the staffs saying the atmosphere is a bit off. Since they don't hear arguments anymore.

"I think this two got into a fight that's gotten serious."

"I hope they'll make-up soon, they're much more fun and lively and they brighten the atmosphere." 

I heard the staffs, I would like to make up with her but my pride won't let me. 

I glance at her direction pretending to read the script, I see her smiling at her phone. Aigoo aigoo...must be that guy again. What does that guy have to make her smile like an angel because of a message?

Yoochun why are you even curious? I should just pretend that we're not close anymore. Jinhee approached me and placed her arms on my shoulders.

"Yoochun-ah, do you want to have dinner later?" 

I saw Hyeju glanced at my direction but she looked back to her phone.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do anyway." Did I just agree to that? Aish...never mind.


[Your POV]

"Omo, look at her, she's draping all over him."

I heard the staff said I turned to their direction and saw Jinhee draping her arms all over his shoulder and resting her chin on his neck. 

These two are seriously...but I shouldn't care since it's their business anyway not mine. Yoochun looked over and I quickly looked back at my phone.

Why was I even looking?! Hyeju you're no longer involved with that jerk, you're free...

"Yoochun-ssi, Hyeju-ssi be ready." Mr.Jeong called out.

Both if us stood their motionless and just waiting for the PD to say action.

"Start."

-Argument scene-

"Must you be with that guy?! you don't even know him for more than a week!" 

"What do you care?! you're the one to say who comes back and forth with your ex!"

"Why must I wait for you to get over her? aren't you being a bit unfair?" I had tears forming now.

He stood there motionless. Then he approached me and leaned closer. he cupped my face into his hands.

"If I caused you so much pain, why didn't you tell me?" he had tears forming too. 

We were instructed to look at each other eyes for 5 seconds. This was uncomfortable and I can hear my heart beat like seriously fast.

"I-I couldn't" I looked away. he leaned closer and placed his lips over mine, it was warm and soft. that I kissed back. What the hell? this is so weird he took a lot oof my kisses since we started filming.

"Cut" 

But Yoochun wasn't separating, I opened my eyes and was blinking and looking at him, I knocked his head to stop.

"Yah! are you deaf?!" I held my lips.

"But you gotta admit I'm a good kisser aren't I?" he looked at me smugly.

I kicked his shin, and walked away.

"Once a jerk always a jerk." I looked back and glared at him.

He just stuck his tongue out. He's really...strange. I suddenly remember how his lips felt. I felt my cheeks went flushed red and hot. Suddenly I felt someone held my cheeks a pair of hands appear from behind.

"Uwa...your cheeks are really warm. I don't even need to take a look to know how you look like." 

I can't turn and look at him. Yoochun you're so gonna get hit if you dare be like this again.

I felt he rested his chin on my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck.

"I just realize, that I don't hate you but the exact opposite after that kiss." he whispered.

"Park Yoochun, if you're playing a prank it's not nice." I turned to him. 

He leaned closer and planted a quick kiss on my cheek. and he just smiles and walked away. 

He's not only a jerk he's a casanova too. does he really think I'll fall for such things. Damn it heart stop beating fast!