He's Bitter Yet Sweet.

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

So two weeks has passed and today they said we're going to shoot for the poster fro the the drama. Great it's official damn it I'm scared.

The PD got me a manager and he's cool but he's a bit scary he's the same age as Yoochun. He's pretty young to be a manager but oh well.

I was sitting in front of a mirror making being put on my face. So this is how it is.

"Uwa...you look like a normal person." I heard a voice that I think I will never forget. It was no other than Yoochun.

"Just you wait, when this is done you better run for your life." I warned him. 

"Ohhh...I'm so scared." he said mocking a scared voice.

"You jerk, you're really asking for it."  

"Yoochun-ssi why are you so energetic when arguing with Hyeju-ssi." one of the makeup artist asked him.

"Ehem. because she's a hot head and seeing her being mad is enetertaining." The staffs laughed as he said that.

Oh you Sir, are so dead when I get my hands on you.


[Yoochun's POV]

Is that her? with just light make-up she looks...No she's not CUTE at all. NO, a girl like her can never be cute. She's crazy too.

I walked away before she chases me and actually beat me up. 

"Oh Yoochun-ssi, how's guiding her in acting?"

"She's surprisingly a fast learner and is good at it." Well it's true she improved  a lot in two weeks.

"Oh that's good, it would be really troublesome if she couldn't because it's hard to find actresses that are available now." Mr.Jeong said.

"Mr.Kim she's all done." one of the staffs said. 

She was just wearing jeans and sneakers and  a shirt and her hair up. But she looked pretty. Maybe the make-up was made thicker.

"Ok, Hyeju-ssi remember the pose I made you both do last time? can you do that again?" 

"Yes."

She approached me, it seems like I'm going to suffer a bit today. I should stop annoying her for awhile since there are scenes where she hits me. 

She grabbed my collar with true feeling indeed. She's scary this girl will never look like a girl in my eyes.


[Your POV]

Ok now those kind of photo are done. I'm glad it's done in a way this is tiring.

"Hyeju-ssi three more shots then we're done." 

What?! I'm...oh never mind I let out a sigh.

"This time, you'll be on Yoochun's lap but you'll have this look you want to get off. and Yoochun you'll do a look like you're doing it just to annoy her." 

I saw Yoochun's face sitting on a stool, he's obviously gonna take revenge damn. 

I approached him and was really hesitant on sitting on his lap, this is so not nice. But he grabbed me and put his arms around my waist. 

I looked at him and he just had the "What?" look. I put my hands on his chest pushing him off. 

"Ok, that's good ready? 1,2 " then I felt the flash. I got off right away. 

"two more, this time Yoochun-ssi stand behind her, and Hyeju-ssi push his chin away from you and have an annoyed look." 

Mr.Kim you just don't how pissed I am with this man.

"Ok last shot. this time you'll look like you're about to kiss him on the lips, but you'll look like you're just forced into it." 

I looked at Yoochun, he was holding in his laughter. I stepped on his foot.

"Can you not make fun of me now?" I asked him. I'm embarrassed enough.

"Ok, I'm sorry." 

I made a pouted look with my eyes closed damn I feel stupid. 

"Ok, Great!" Mr.Kim exclaimed. 

"Now Jinhee-ssi can you please join Yoochun here?" 

I saw her, she passed by me hitting my shoulder with hers. She's such a really. What did I do to her except maybe stealing her role. I don't call it stealing but the role just passed down to me.

And I really do think that role now, is fitted with her character.

Their poses we're more provocative I think? I looked away since it was uncomfortable to look at. I went to where the dressing room was and on the table I saw a sandwich and banana milk. there was a sticky note on the banana milk.

-Note-

Yah! glutton...eat this since I heard you didn't have breakfast from the staffs. 

no wonder you were grumpy.

The coolest guy Yoochun

-End-

Can't he be normal for once and just put his name simply. but oh well he's weird anyway. 

So he is thoughtful at times. As I was looking at the note there was another note behind the sandwish. 

-Note-

I gave you a sandwich because it seems like you're gaining weight :P

I don't want to carry someone heavy, since we have scenes me carrying 

you a lot :P so stop eating a lot.

-end-

I crumpled the note. He is a jerk at the end. I grabbed the sandwich and ate it. He really pisses me off.

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." 

"Hyeju-ssi Next week there will be starting to film for the first episode please be prepared." Mr.Oh said. my manager and disappeareed.

filming? next week? that fast? I-I...seriously? I just...then there's a conference thing and--- Oh my gosh I'm going crazy.