Everything Cooled Down But Wait----

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Wow, the days just pass like *whoosh* and at last things cooled down and got settled down. *cringes* scary fans. Never gonna approach and 

agree on crazy ideas with that guy EVER AGAIN. I swear I won't. It's Dangerous *Danger-F(x) played in my mind* Oh my gosh what is wrong with me?

I even did the dance step, his craziness is getting to me *cringes* I got ready off to work. Haaah...I can breath fresh air again at last without having

Fear. Please, I don't to see him ever again. He's TROUBLE. I commuted to work and everyone were already there. Daehee approached me and has a surpised look on her face...and she was stuttering.

"Y-y-you are f-fr-friends with Yoochun?!" Finally she completed her sentence.

"Uh, kind of. But not really." I explained.

"But, you should've at least introduced me to him..." she pouted. 

I patted her back. 

"Before saying that, let me tell you having scary angry fans walking around outside your home is a terrifying experience." I said. and went back to the counter.

"Were you ok? with all those scary fans following you?" Sungmin asked.

"Try offending Yoochun or any big celebrity with huge fandoms, and see for yourself." I said jokingly.

"Uhh---I'd rather not." He said tilting his head pretending to think and laughed.

Sooyoung and Gaeul saw me and they approached me too.

"We heard what happened, It must have been scary." 

Could they please stop reminding me. I had enough actually because I really don't want to remember that happened.

"Yeah...But it's ok now so no need to worry." I smiled at them, and continued to go behind the counter.

I really don't want to remember what happened or even have anything to do with HIM. Like seriously he's a pain in the . he made me experience weird things.


[Yoochun's POV]

I must be crazy, I've been seeing her all over the place. I should clear up my mind and forget about her. She's nothing but ENTERTAINMENT. Yoochun you are not that kind of guy, who would like such a girl. 

Who's loud, unlady like, and just plain rude. well I was rude first. But she should have at least dissed me like a lady than like mad woman.

I should forget about her. I closed my eyes for a few seconds as I opened them, THERE SHE  IS AGAIN SMILING!!!! AH! I'm going CRAZY!!! This can't be. 

No way in hell, NO. 

"Yoochun-ssi we're ready for you." I heard the photographer called out to me. which made me go back to my senses and she dissappeared. Finally.

"Jinhee-ssi, thank goodness you're finally here." 

Jinhee?! she's the one who's going to be in the drama with me? I thought it was Son Ye Jin-ssi?! I looked at my manager. I gestured him to come foreward.

"Why is she here?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Uh---I forgot to tell you, but she's replacing Son Ye Jin-ssi, since Son Ye Jin-ssi last night had a car accident and will take time to recover, so she said it was ok for someone to take her role and she's very sorry to the staffs and everyone here." My manager explained.

I hope she's recovering soon. but I don't feel like working with Jinhee, if she wasn't the love interest it would've been fine. I guess this maybe some challenges in being an actor too. 

"Ok, Yoochun-ssi can you give Jinhee-ssi a romantic gaze please?" 

A What? is he serious. Oh right this is a Romance Comedy. Romance...I gave her a loving gaze and a smile. 

"Oh, that's good!" the photographer exclaimed.

"Wow, are you acting or was that real?" Jinhee asked looking surprised.

Oh please...I'm an actor what do you expect? I pretended I accidentally let go of her waist so she fell.

"Ahh!" Jinhee exclaimed as she hit her on the floor.

"Oh? I'm very sorry Jinhee-ssi I loosened my hold on your waist, I never thought you would fall that easily." I exclaimed pretending that I'm innoccent.

"Ah. I'm ok." she stood up on her own and was fixing her skirt. She gave me a glare. She knew. Serves her right. I don't even have feelings for her anymore and she's too full of herself.


[Your POV]

"Ah! Hyeju-ssi can I ask you a favor?" Mr.Lee called out to me.

"Yes. what is it?" I approached him.

"You see Sungmin has bad sense of direction so can I ask you this favor on delivering these."

He pointed at packed lunches and some fresh fruit drinks. 

"Yes." I nodded.

"Here's the address, The photographer and the PD are one of my close friends and I would like to send them some lunch." so that means I'm going to a studio.

"Here's the car key's you can drive there, since that's pretty plenty to carry on your own." he said smiling.

"Yes, I agree on that." I said smiling, I took all the packed lunches and I got everything inside. I finally arrived at the studio.

I was carrying the first batch and was looking for the PD and Photographer, Finally found a staff maybe.

"Um...Excuse me? is Mr.Jeong here? I have some deliveries from Mr.Lee Yuhan." I explained

"Oh! Mr.Lee Yuhan, and they did mention we're going to have lunch delievered. um...you can leave them here." she patted the table beside her.

"Ok, thank you." I put them down.  and was about to get back but I bumped into someone.

"Oh...I'm so sorry." I lowered my head as I apologized.

"You?" 

I looked up and stepped backwards in surprise. It's HIM...I said I didn't want to see him or even bump into him. WHY?!

"Excuse me." I was about to walk away and get the last batch of lunch, but he grabbed my arm.

"Stop making a scene..." I said biting my lips.

He let go, I gave his a look that says "You Jerk" I got the last batch and placed it on the table with their drinks. 

"Oh? Are you the one he sent to deliver this?" a man who looks like the same age as Mr.Lee approached me. he had a camera around his neck.

He must be the photographer obviously.

"Ah, Yes." I answered lowering my head a bit.

"Uwa...Why did she send a cute miss like you here? he should have let that Sungmin do it instead but that boy has really bad sense of direction."

Seems like he knows Sungmin pretty well.

"Ah..." I don't know what to say in these situations. When someone compliments me I just say "Ah..." then shy smile on.

"Don't you think so too Yoochun-ssi?" 

why ask him of all people. Why did he have to be right there standing beside the photographer. 

"She's so-so..." he said looking at me. with uninterested eyes. He's so annoying. does he want me to poke his eyes?! 

he always have ways to piss me off. I really don't like him. If no one was around I would have stepped on his foot and stuck my tongue out at him and run.

Why did I have to encounter him here?! I'm so unlucky Damn it! 

 

 

P.S I'm still thinking what will happen next :))

well I have some ideas, but I'll think of writing it 

Tomorrow maybe...just maybe. I hope you enjoy this too ~^^