A Week Has Passed

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

A week has passed, I had a peaceful week and I learned a lot from Junhyung-ssi, Mr.Lee's son. He taught me a lot of different mixes of coffee and techniques too.

"So that's how you do it." He said after making a demo of a Panda bear shape with foam.

"Uwa...Daebak."I said gaping at the cup. Wow, he's flawless, he's got the handsome looks and smarts and he's even rich. Mr.Lee is too humble. I had a feeling this cafe was no ordinary cafe at all.

"It's getting late, I should drive you home." He offered looking outside the window, his side profile is as handsome as his front profile. 

"Oh! Ah...No it's okay...really." I said flailing my arms in front of me.

"You're a young woman, and you never they're wolves just waiting for you outside." He said making a crooked smile.

This guy is just so...

After a few minutes I changed back to my casual clothes, and there he was waiting leaning on his car. 

I can't help think that everything he does is just WOW.


[Yoochun's POV]

I got a busy week, I miss messing with that hot head. I wonder if she's going to pick up. I dialed her number but it says that it's out of service. 

Wait a min--- don't tell me she turned off her phone. Or maybe it just ran out of batteries.

What am I even thinking?! Who cares what she's doing, it's her life anyway. I threw the phone on the bed. 


[Junhyung's POV]

It just took me a week to start liking her...how pathetic of me. I never even laid my eyes on the most beautiful women who approached me.

Jang Hyeju what charm do you have that pulled me towards you? 

I checked the door again, she was finally there ready to get out. Why is it in my eyes she's the most attractive woman I have ever seen.

"Oh! Ready to go?" I asked her grinning.

"Hmm! Yes." her smile had me stop for a moment.

"Junhyunh-ssi are you ok? if you're not feeling well I can go home by bus." 

"Ah. No, it's fine. I just spaced out for a minute there. Sorry." I opened the door for her. 

I can't believe the minute I got in the car I've been stealing glance at her direction. Lee Junhyung what's up with you?


[Your POV]

I got out of the car and thanked Junhyung-ssi for the ride. I finally got inmy apartment. I threw my body on the couch, and remembered to check my phone since it was on silent mode and the place where I left my phone had reception. They should fix that. The phone company that is

"What the? 25 missed calls and 100 text messages from HIM." 

-Text Messages-

'Yah...I'm bored'

'You there?'

'Are you annoyed?'

'Annoyed now? kkk'

'Play with me please?'

-End-

Ok five messages is enough, He's such a pain in the neck. Damn it. 

Should I tell him to shut up in reply? but that would just be like running in circles since he's going to reply nonsense and I will get pissed and reply 

back and he'll be enjoying it, while I'll be having a possibilty of high-blood pressure.

Conclusion here is NO.

I took a shower and changed into my sleepwear and went to bed. After sleeping soundly I suddenly feel my phone vibrating on my face.

"Wh--at the?" 

I squinted my eyes since the screen was too bright for my eyes to adjust to right away. What is wrong with him? and it's 2am. Why is he disturbing at 2 in the MORNING?! who does he think he is?!

Calm down and ignore and get back to sleep. As I was about to close my eyes to get back to sleep it vibrates again, He will give up sooner or later but at 

the 5th ring I can't stand it any longer. I answered it.

"WHAT?!"

"Do you want to have early breakfast?"

"Is there something wrong with how your brain works?"

"No, I'm prefectly fine, I'm just unique, so do you want to---"

"NO, NEVER. NOW will you please let me go to sleep. I still have work tomo---Later." 

"Really? but I'm buying." 

"What do I care? you're just gonna treat me to ramen. I can afford that too."

"Uwa...How did you know? you're good." 

I want to cry in frustration, This guys is an expert to tick me off. He's the best of the best.

I hang up I can't stand him seriously.