Revenge...Failed

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

"Quit it." I said through gritted teeth.

"No, it's fun." He said and he took another scoop of ice cream from my cup.

"You're so childish, do you know that?" I asked him raising my brows at him.

"Well being childish is a way for me to at least feel younger." He stuck his tongue out.

"Ugh...." 

"Oh! Yoochun-ah." A girl's voice heard from behind him and it was Jinhee? I think Jin...I think Jinhee.

"Oh it's you." he sounded depressed as he muttered those words and looked like he was suffering.

"Didn't you call me and asked me to start over?" She asked him. he looked dunbfounded for a second.

"Oh that...Um....can you forget about that for a moment." 

I wanted to laugh at the situation. How can he be so mean to her and his expression is just so priceless and cute as he said that.

"Oppa...stop playing games with me, it's not funny." Jinhee looked annoyed and hurt in a pretending aegyo way, Ew.

"I think, I'll be taking my leave first. Good bye Je--- Good bye." I stood from my chair and went to the door and exited. 

Those two need some time alone, while I'll be trying to check some work available here.


[Yoochun's POV]

Why does she need to be here? I was already having fun with Hyeju and she just has to show up.

"Seriously, oppa...aren't we going to start over?" She looked at me. 

She used to call me that before we broke up, now she's using again assuming that we'll really get back together. But I should just try, since I already said that to her, and it was because of HER(Hyeju) I thought of starting over With Jinhee. If she didn't complain about the thing happened at the shoot, I never shoul have asked to start over. 

"Well, we'll try if it won't work then we'll just go on our own way." I explained it to her properly.

"Sure! This time I'll change for sure." She smiled at me.

What am I getting myself into?


[Jinhee's POV]

This time I won't make a mistake and start being nice and caring of a girlfriend. I swear I won't lose him again. 

And why was SHE here? and together with him and they seemed close. I should make a distance to those two, before he starts having feelings for her.

"Oppa. Let's go on a date tomorrow at Lotte World what do you think?" 

That's where our first date was. I wish to make this one much more memorable.

"Sure. I was called and said the schedule tomorrow was cancelled." He kept on looking outside.

Is he looking for her? What is that woman to him? I am not going to lose him to her.


[Your POV]

I did find a job, but being a barista wasn't really my plan, but I did learn how to make coffee when I was in college for fun.

Tomorrow I shall celebrate.

"Hmmm..." 

where would be nice to celebrate? At the mall? shopping? But I want something fun...

"Ah..." 

An amusement park is a good place to enjoy, but I won't ride rides that's capable of taking my soul with it a.k.a Rollercoasters. Lotte World would be nice, I haven't gone there since I started working here.

Ok Lotte World it is. I went back home and threw myself on the couch. I'll start work on Friday, The owner said. But that's fine with me. Since the employee who's going to leave is on Friday to go abroad. I was lucky I guess he was leaving. Or I'll still be jobless.

The next morning, I prepared myself to go to Lotte World. This is not going to be as much as being with friends but being alone is sometimes better.

With friends I'm forced to ride the rides that I dislike the most. and the haunted house *cringes* Hehhhh....I really don't like the scray rides there.

I like the friendly rides there. I set out before 9:30am and arrived there at 10am. I got my admission and went in, let the celebration begin.

I rode the "Swing Tree" first it's ok for me and I don't get scared it's fun actually, swinging around. 


[Yoochun's POV]

We went inside after getting our admission she linked arms with me. As we were strolling around, I noticed a familiar face at the "Swing Tree"

It was Hyeju, she had the brightest smile while at the ride. I took my phone and took a picture while Jinhee wasn't looking. because if she did she'll go crazy on me. And she's noisy when that happens.

"So you can be pretty sometimes..." 

"Hm? me?" Jinhee turned to me. I guess she heard me.

"Huh? I didn't say anything." 

"Oh? I thought It was you." 

The rides over, she got off, for some reason I wanted to follow her but with Jinhee's arm linked to min I don't think that can happen. My eyes followed her instead, she was going towards Candy Castle...

"Jinhee-ah I want to grab something to drink, so I'll be back just call me where you are. Ok?" I freed my self from her arm and ran off. 

There she is, She was holding a drink and sat down.


[Your POV]

I ordered my drink and was about to take my seat, but I spotted him. he was wearing just a simple blue plaid shirt. 

"Why is he here of all days?" I muttered.

"Yah. What are you doing here?" He asked me. 

"Why? Am I not allowed to come here? mind your own business." I shooed him away.

"Are you alone?" He asked me approaching the table.

"No, I'm on a date with an invisble man." 

"No wonder, he left you." He said under his breath but I clearly heard that.

"What did you say?!" 

"Nothing...Just enjoy your drink." 

How can enjoy if my view is damn annoying. 

"Aren't you busy? why are you here?" 

"I'm free today and I'm with....Jinhee." 

He doesn't look too happy though. He looked upset with the situation maybe they got into a fight.

"Then you should be accompanying her." What kind of boyfriend leaves his girl behind.

"This is all your fault though." 

"What?!" I asked surprised. how is that my fault? 

"If you didn't advice me to start over with her, this would've never happened." 

"You're the stupid one to follow someone's advice you're not even close with." I argued back.

I think there's not a day we don't argue when we meet.

"Jinhee-a, something came up. I'm sorry let's have dinner later ok?" He called her and just kind of leaving her.

"Uwa...you're such a jerk. you just wasted money...tsk tsk." I shook my head.

"He said I'll be going home, you're going to accompany me." 

Say what?? no way in hell...No...please no....OH HELL NO!

After 30 minutes being with him I feel drained already and 3 hourse haven't passed yet. 

"Can we stop now?" I felt weak as hell. he has too much energy for an asthmatic person. Even my mom can't handle this.

"You're tired?"

Is he blind?! I'm like a dog panting here and he can't see that? 

"YES. And I'm planning to go home good bye." I was about to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Ok, let's ride rides you want to try."

I heard he's afraid of heights. Bungee Drop would be great for him, I'm afraid of it too but he's a guy it's much more embarrassing.

"Bungee Drop." 

His face went pale and he looked shocked as hell as I mentioned the ride.

"W-w-what?" 

I grabbed his arm and went in line for Bungee Drop. I can feel his anxiety rising.

"Can't we just try something else like---" 

"No, I missed this ride."

It was out turn and I had to dragged him inside to take a seat. We sat beside each other and the safety belt was already secured. 

"Seriously..." I heard him saying.

"Come on, just scream your lungs out it works." 

"Yah! I can't even handle ferris wheels...and you---" 

Now I feel sorry...I grabbed his hand.

"Grab as tight as you want, I hope that works. and sorry I did know you were afraid of heights I wanted revenge but I think this was too much." I apologized.

"You knew?" 

"Of course I do it was in some forums about you..." I said laughing.

"After this you're so dead." Yoochun threatened me. 

It doesn't sound like a threat actually with him looking that no one will get even the tiniest fright at his words.

"Ok, I understand." I said laughing.

We were screaming our lungs out when it went down to drop. Yoochun was hilarious that I forgot about my fear of this ride.

"WHOAH!!!" 

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Yoochun screamed in fear. 

We finally got down and went out, he was pale and had cold sweat. I took my handkerchief and wiped it off. It's the least I can do. Poor thing had the fright of his life.

"I'm sorry...come on stop acting like a baby." I nudged him on his side.

"You're unbelievable." 

"I know." I said smiling.

After a few minutes of him calming down we went to play some bumper cars. We were really having fun. He had the brightest smile while playing. I guess a celebrity would want a day off such as today. 

I bought cotton candy as we were walking around. But he just went and bit a big bite.

"Yah! get your own." I scolded him hitting his arm.

"Stealing cotton candy from someone else is yummier." he said mouth full of cotton candy. 

I shoved the cotton candy at his face.

"Take it, I'm buying another one. and don't you dare take a bite." 

"At least got one for free." he said smiling.

This cheap person, He's unbelievable really. 

We were already about to leave, we were going on opposite directions.

"Aren't you going home?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"You didn't bring your car today?" 

"Actually Mina was going to pick it up later I didn't want to use it since I just washed it for her." I explained.

"I can give you a ride, you'll save money you know than commuting." 

He does makes sense at times. But most of the time I'm with him he's senseless.

"You should treat her later with much care after lying to her saying something came up." 

"I know."

"So did you get to find a job yet?" 

"Yeah, a barista at a cafe near Timeout." 

He better not get any wise ideas bothering me. I will burn him with coffee if he dares piss me off there. 

"The one just across the street?" He asked me 

"Yeah."

He had the parking ticket at his lips and was backing the car. Isn't this the scenes that women liked seeing? now I know why...Biceps flexing, and he's wearing a polo shirt so he's collar showing too. Hyeju what are looking at? I looked away right away before he notices. I don't want to look like a ert.

"..." 

"What did you say?" 

"."

"I am NOT." 

"What were you looking at awhile ago?" He had this 'O' face. I am so gonna strangle him.

"Nothing in particular. I mean nothing." 

"Really? I caught you looking liar." he said looking cheeky.

"You're too full of yourself, I've seen guy with better bodies." I argued back.

"Who?" 

"Jaejoong." 

"Ok...you're right he has a big built." 

"But I'm not into those, it's just too...." to be honest my type is kinda like Yoochun's built I hate this.

"So you're more into me?"

"Ugh...you're just too much. and NO." I looked away. 

He finally dropped me off.

"Thanks for the ride." I thanked him for the ride and went was about to go in.

"Let's hang out sometime...don't get weird ideas. I'm saying that as a friend." He called out.

"Whatever. and I won't get any weird ideas you jerk." I raised my fist. Then he drove off, aaahh...he's such a jerk. I hope his date goes well.